Keyword

How do I change the formatting of "More" links in Category view?

• that library
  • that library's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83212 by that library
Currently, it shows in Firebug as being the container being in "&lt;div id=itemListLinks"&gt;The "More" is delineated as being &lt;h4&gt; which is fine, however, all of the linked items also appear to have that same formatting - same size, bold and with quite a bit of space above and below them (see here: nwolibrary.com/nwolibrary/itemlist/category/69-bio-research   )Each individual link is within <div id="itemContainer"> and also within that, <div id="catItemView groupLinks"> but Firebug does not show which file the "catItemView groupLinks" is within. I looked in k2.css and this was the closest that I could find:within: Component: Itemlist view (category)/* --- Item groups --- */div.itemList {}    div#itemListLeading {}    div#itemListPrimary {}    div#itemListSecondary {}    div#itemListLinks {background:#f2f6fc;border:1px solid #ddd;margin:8px 0;padding:8px;} and down a few lines:     /* Additional class appended to the element above for further styling per group item */    div.groupLeading {}    div.groupPrimary {}    div.groupSecondary {}    div.groupLinks {padding:0;margin:0;font-size:12;font-weight:normal;}So, my question is how do I  make the actual links below "More" to have normal formatting? Are those the right places to modify or shall I look somewhere else? The rest of the page (and my Library) is looking so spiffy, this just really detracts and I want to get this buttoned up~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.