Keyword

Modify Font and Size of K2 Module Main Title

• Stefan H
  • Stefan H's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83463 by Stefan H
Hi all,You're my last ditch effort to try to sort this out. I hope I found the correct section for this topic.My problem:I want to modify the font and size in the title of my K2 Modules. Not the item titles that reside inside the module but the module title itself.For clarification please visit: www.theammo.a60.usYou'll see under the nav bar 3 modules that each say Recent News & Reviews, Recent Rants and Recent Database. Those are the titles I want to modify. I've been up and down a lot of the style sheets and it just doesn't want to work. I've tested and retested everything I can think of that makes sense and it's still not changing. I've successfully modified nearly everything else in the stylesheets but this is giving me a nightmare of a headache. I just can't find it and I know it's going to be something remarkably simple when I do figure it out.Any ideas to help?Stefan H

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83464 by Paul MacLennan
Replied by Paul MacLennan on topic Modify Font and Size of K2 Module Main Title
I think i found what you maybe looking for. Under layout.css there's this

#user1, #user2, #user3,
#user4, #user5, #user6{float:left; clear:right; text-align:left;}

You can change what you need here....i think. I used firebug for Firefox to find this and edit it. I added font-size:200% to the css above and it made the title fonts bigger.

Hope that helps

More
13 years 11 months ago #83465 by Luis Sarmento
Replied by Luis Sarmento on topic Modify Font and Size of K2 Module Main Title
for what i can see in chrome's developer tools the color for that title is defined in brick.css under h1, h3, h4, h5, h6, h2. The font-size is defined in template.css under h3.

hope it helps
luis

• Stefan H
  • Stefan H's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83466 by Stefan H
Replied by Stefan H on topic Modify Font and Size of K2 Module Main Title
Thanks for the help guys. Turns out it was the h3 tag after all. I can't figure out where it pulled that original font from which is what I was looking for but I just added my own stuff in and it worked sweet as.

Thanks again Luis, big help.

Luis Sarmento said:for what i can see in chrome's developer tools the color for that title is defined in brick.css under h1, h3, h4, h5, h6, h2. The font-size is defined in template.css under h3.
hope it helps
luis