Keyword

K2 Add Item Pop Up Editor Problems

• WebSEOs
  • WebSEOs's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83551 by WebSEOs
K2 Add Item Pop Up Editor Problems was created by WebSEOs
I am using FireFox latest version. And my site using K2 is onlinemarketingpro.us and you can login by using test / test as user/password and submit articles to see the following problems.Problems :
1. I have seen when anybody add an item in K2 after registering then the pop up screen is partially showed.Save and Cancel button is almost hidden.2. After posting a new ITEM the following message is shown."You don't have the permission to publish items. Item Saved"Then the content is shown in EDITOR. User has  chance to republish items many times.The message should be "You have submitted your articles successfully and its waiting moderation"And the submitted content should not be shown after submission. It is very confusing for the visitors.PRESENT K2 EDITOR FUNCTIONALITY IS NOT AT ALL GOOD. AFTER ARTICLE SUBMISSION THE USER MUST BE REDIRECTED TO NEW PAGE AND EDITOR MUST BE CLOSED AUTOMATICALLY.INSTEAD OF POP UP EDITOR K2 CAN USE A EDITOR OF NORMAL NAVIGATION LIKE PRESENT JOOMLA EDITOR. THATS BETTER. THIS EDITOR HAS SOME PROBLEM TO SHOW EVERYTHING PROPERLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.