Keyword

Get all article and it´s extrafields in one page

• Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
  • Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83691 by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
Get all article and it´s extrafields in one page was created by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
Hi Simon, i already did the pdf file i talked you about some weeks ago. Now i have one more doubt, i need to get on one single page listed all products that i have, but with only some extra fields, like stock number and price so cliente can download or print a catalog of all products. I need this to be dinamic so when i add more items it appears automatically.Hope you some idea, i´m tryed some things already but with no sucess.Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83692 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Get all article and it´s extrafields in one page
Congrats on the pdf, would be interested to know how you did it ;)

How about creating a new Category (master) then move all your product categories within it.
Then you can configure that Master Category to display just the items, no master category images etc, unless you want it.
Then set it to show latest products first.

An idea.

Simon
K2 Support

More
13 years 11 months ago #83693 by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
Replied by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva on topic Get all article and it´s extrafields in one page
The PDF was made with fpdf (more info on fpdf.com). Instead the item print button i linked to a file that load the id of the item, and from this id it loads all the fields i want to have in the pdf. I made all this by hand, using queries and the fdpf code to show the data. On the website you can see some examples. I has some work to do this but it worths.

If someone need some help on making the pdf please tell me, i will try to help.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83694 by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
Replied by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva on topic Get all article and it´s extrafields in one page
I was thinking that instead of having the first page of the website (home) made with joomla article. I have a k2 item and in a k2 routine, load extrafields name, and value.

But how can i have a new category on k2 and do not show it on the categories module? Only have it as the first page of my website.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83695 by Tiago Manuel da Costa Silva
The pdf i made was with fpdf (on fpdf.com there is a lot of info).

It is needed to unsderstand dome php code to make this right. I used some queries and the fdpf code to show some data of each item, like images, extrafields...

If someone need some help on pdf please tell me, i will try to help as i can.