Keyword

K2 Not seeing Simple Image Gallery Plugin

• Quincy
  • Quincy's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #84139 by Quincy
I installed both the AllVideo and Simple Image gallery plug in, but for some reason K2 seees the All VIdeo but not seeing the image gallery plug in as being installed. I have it published but still nothing, anyone come across this issue before? and how can i get around this?
Thanks

Quincy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #84140 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 Not seeing Simple Image Gallery Plugin

• Quincy
More
13 years 10 months ago #84141 by Quincy
Replied by Quincy on topic K2 Not seeing Simple Image Gallery Plugin
Hi Will,

I did purchase the Pro version and now it sees it but still have a problem. I load up the gallery but for some reason its not publishing it. checked all my settings, made sure the cache server is writable etc but still not comign up..Help!

William White said:Do you have pro version community.getk2.org/forum/topics/simple-gallery-slimbox-prob...
it solves many problems

More
13 years 10 months ago #84142 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic K2 Not seeing Simple Image Gallery Plugin
Hi.. " Quincy " Try my suggestion please, read about it somewhere in this community.

(( highlight all the images in the folder and zip them! Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong. ))..

Hope success.

Quincy said:Hi Will, I did purchase the Pro version and now it sees it but still have a problem. I load up the gallery but for some reason its not publishing it. checked all my settings, made sure the cache server is writable etc but still not comign up..Help!

William White said:Do you have pro version community.getk2.org/forum/topics/simple-gallery-slimbox-prob... it solves many problems

• Quincy
More
13 years 10 months ago #84143 by Quincy
sorry Followeyes, I cant seem to understand your direction, dont make sense to me what is "Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong."

Followeyes said:Hi.. " Quincy " Try my suggestion please, read about it somewhere in this community.
(( highlight all the images in the folder and zip them! Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong. ))..

Hope success.

Quincy said:Hi Will, I did purchase the Pro version and now it sees it but still have a problem. I load up the gallery but for some reason its not publishing it. checked all my settings, made sure the cache server is writable etc but still not comign up..Help!
William White said:Do you have pro version community.getk2.org/forum/topics/simple-gallery-slimbox-prob... it solves many problems

• Quincy
More
13 years 10 months ago #84144 by Quincy
And by the way, I uploaded the Gallery in the admin, it does not even show up in the Admin talk less of the in the articles in the front page using K2...nothing in that forum addressed this behaviour

Quincy said:sorry Followeyes, I cant seem to understand your direction, dont make sense to me what is "Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong."

Followeyes said:Hi.. " Quincy " Try my suggestion please, read about it somewhere in this community. (( highlight all the images in the folder and zip them! Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong. ))..

Hope success.

Quincy said:Hi Will, I did purchase the Pro version and now it sees it but still have a problem. I load up the gallery but for some reason its not publishing it. checked all my settings, made sure the cache server is writable etc but still not comign up..Help! William White said:Do you have pro version community.getk2.org/forum/topics/simple-gallery-slimbox-prob... it solves many problems

More
13 years 10 months ago #84145 by william white
He is talking about how you prepare the zip archive of images to go into the gallery
see attached png
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #84146 by william white
You should note that SIG Pro is recommended and most people get it to work right out of the box. It is a plugin that k2 is designed to use.