Keyword

K2 with SIG problem, need help.

• Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
  • Willem-Siebe Spoelstra's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #84226 by Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
K2 with SIG problem, need help. was created by Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
Hey everybody.I use K2 and installed SIG. I didn't reconize so I followed Alexei's advise:1) install plugin , and create a dublicate file jwsig.php and rename it to jw_sig.phproot/plugins/content/jw_sig.phproot/plugins/content/jwsig.phpthen chage in jwsig.php 50.line to $rootfolder = '/media/k2/galleries/';then changeroot/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.phpline 15 $_image_ = '../../../media/k2/galleries/'.$_GET;After that in the backend it recognizes, but at the frontend I got errors like this:Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\albacmat\Web Template\plugins\content\jwsig.php on line 78Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in C:\wamp\www\albacmat\Web Template\plugins\content\jwsig.php on line 80Notice: Undefined variable: gd_support in C:\wamp\www\albacmat\Web Template\plugins\content\jwsig.php on line 83The only thing about is on internet is this solution:Posts: 2View ProfileRe: Simple Image Gallery Error Messages« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 12:26:01 PM »It appears that the PHP source code for SIG is quite buggy.Lines 80, 81 and 82 of the source code start withCode:if(!$gdinfo)That should be changed toCode:if(empty($gdinfo))The ereg_replace (non-PCRE regular expression replacement) function (on line 78) should be replaced with preg_replace, as the former is deprecated from PHP version 5.3. I suspect the fix might be to:Replace on line 78:Code:ereg_replace('[[:alpha:][:space:]()]+'with:Code:preg_replace('/\D/'On line 83, replace:Code:$gd_supportwith:Code:$gdsupportThe only result now is that I have two beautifull red styled errors, those two:Error: GD2 library is not enabled in your server!Error: GD2 library does not support JPG!I found on internet that I needed to tick the box GD in de PHP extensions, but this seems to be activated already.Who can help me now? What I want to reach is een product catalog, but I want to have more pictures for 1 item.Kind regards,Willem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84227 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic K2 with SIG problem, need help.
Hi.. Willem.
Don't waste your time..
Buy the Pro version.. The free one always have some errors..
Some people say it works.. But I did try it many times, using all K2 community methods with no success.
Thanks

• Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
  • Willem-Siebe Spoelstra's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #84228 by Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
Replied by Willem-Siebe Spoelstra on topic K2 with SIG problem, need help.
Hello Followeyes, but it SHOULD work right? The builders of K2 and SIG don't have answers to this kind of questions? The reason I know SIG is because K2 asked me to install it when I want to use that option. It''s not about the 12 euro's, but I'm not looking for all that extra functions, so if someone knows the solutions, please...

Kind regards,

Willem

Followeyes said:Hi.. Willem.Don't waste your time..Buy the Pro version.. The free one always have some errors..Some people say it works.. But I did try it many times, using all K2 community methods with no success.Thanks

More
13 years 10 months ago #84229 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 with SIG problem, need help.
You will be much happier taking "Followeyes" advice and you wont have to modify the core code and loose your changes later!