Keyword

Product Category images not uploading

• Robyn Stark
  • Robyn Stark's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #84385 by Robyn Stark
Product Category images not uploading was created by Robyn Stark
Hi.

I wish to use K2 as a product category for a couple of sites.  I have set up K2 for blogs and they are working perfectly.   However I am unable to get the category feature anywhere near started.

I cannot get any images uploaded in the Image Gallery of K2, but I can upload a single image in the 'Image' tab.

I do not see any images in the Image Gallery tab (like I do under the Image tab) although I do get the "check the this box to delete current image gallery...."

I do not see any images in the root folder I have selected in the SIG Pro Plugin parameters....I have tried a couple of different folders here.

I have tried different popup engines for the image galleries in the SIG Pro plugin including Slimbox2 (powered by JQuery) and Slimbox (powered by Mootools).
I have checked the zip file I'm uploading - no spaces, no characters etc in the names of the images or zip file.

Can anyone advise a solution so I can get a product category and image gallery working.

Thanks 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #84386 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Product Category images not uploading
Although the SIG Pro params shows a directory for images, you can ignore that for K2.
All k2 uploads are saved to media/k2 then you will see the folders such as item, attachments etc.

This could be a server setup issue.

Check that media/k2 folders to see if the images have been uploaded.
If they have not been uploaded, then they will not be displayed.

There could be numerous reasons for this, so you might have to check your server settings.
Do a search in the forums, there are a host of other that have had similar issues that have resolved by changing some settings.

Simon
K2 Support
Check simon.getk2.org for handy K2 guides

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.