Keyword

Joomfish & Extra Field Module

• silvena ralinova
  • silvena ralinova's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #84857 by silvena ralinova
Joomfish & Extra Field Module was created by silvena ralinova
Hello, I have a problem with the Extra Field Module using Joomfish. My site's default language is Bulgarian, the second one is English. When the site was only in Bulgarian everything was OK. When I install Joomfish I get only the "Results for:" label and nothing else. I tried it out with different options for the "Only selected Extra field", "Restrict to specific category?" and "Results for all languages?", but I've got nothing in Bulgarian, nothing in English. When I uninstalled Joomfish everything was OK again.I've another issue - In Joomfish -> Translation -> Modules -> Extra Field Module I've got this message:"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmp() (previously declared in ...\modules\mod_k2_filter\includes\ExtraElements.php:52) in ...\modules\mod_k2_filter\includes\ExtraElements.php on line 52". And the page is really messed up and I can't translate it.Now I installed Joomfish again, but unpublished the module. I was using the Extra Field Module as a drop down menu for a drop down extra field.I've no other problems with k2 and Joomfish, everything else is just adorable!Any ideas?!?! Thank you!I'm using:Joomla 1.5.15K2 2.2Joomfish 2.0.4mod_k2_filter 0.92P.S. Actually my K2 search is not working too.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.