Keyword

Adding ExtraFields to Category List

• Bruce Norton
  • Bruce Norton's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #84866 by Bruce Norton
Adding ExtraFields to Category List was created by Bruce Norton
I am trying to add an ExtraField to the category list.  So it looks like:TitleLink - ExtraField[1]I am using the following code in category_item.php (I have included the code around my code so you can see where it is positioned):      <!-- Item title -->      <h3 class="catItemTitle">          <?php if ($this->item->params->get('catItemTitleLinked')): ?>            <a href="<?php echo $this->item->link; ?>">              <?php echo $this->item->title; ?>          </a>                 <!-- My Code Starts Here -->        <?php if($this->item->params->get('itemExtraFields') && $this->item->extra_fields[1]->value !=''): ?>        <?php echo' - Air Date:  '.$this->item->extra_fields[1]->value; ?>        <?php endif; ?>        <!-- My Code Ends Here -->                  <?php else: ?>          <?php echo $this->item->title; ?>          <?php endif; ?>                    <?php if($this->item->params->get('catItemFeaturedNotice') && $this->item->featured): ?>          <!-- Featured flag -->The problem is that it is not retrieving the ExtraField value.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong.Bruce..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.