Keyword

Errors after upgrade

• carol Manoogian
  • carol Manoogian's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #84997 by carol Manoogian
Errors after upgrade was created by carol Manoogian
I've posted this problem a month or so ago, but to date it hasn't been resolved.  Since upgrading, the formatting of the page has gone crazy.  The comments won't work properly and actually publishes all the email addresses, the share icons and rating icons are now in list format. 
Could someone possibly take a look at the frontend and let me know if they have any solutions?  I had to switch out to wordpress in the mean time, but would love to go back to K2.

Here's the link: nohoartsdistrict.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=413&Itemid=223

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84998 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Errors after upgrade
What template are you using? Does it have built in K2 overrides that could be causing the problem?

• carol Manoogian
More
13 years 10 months ago #84999 by carol Manoogian
Replied by carol Manoogian on topic Errors after upgrade
Hi. I am using rockettheme mixxmag. I didn't have any problems with K2 until I upgraded. I don't think the template could be overriding the K2 style because it didn't do it before. Any other suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!

William White said:What template are you using? Does it have built in K2 overrides that could be causing the problem?

• carol Manoogian
More
13 years 10 months ago #85000 by carol Manoogian
Replied by carol Manoogian on topic Errors after upgrade
Hi William. I have checked the parameters, and K2 CSS is enabled. I haven't changed anything to the core before I upgraded ( or since) and to be honest, I wouldn't know how to do this anyway. I simply downloaded the newest version of K2 and installed it through the components option on Joomla! and that was it. Since that time it has looked "weird" I really like K2 and hope this can be resolved because I'm not enjoying the wordpress component for Joomla at all!! Thanks

More
13 years 10 months ago #85001 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Errors after upgrade
see pm