Keyword

Simple Image Gallery PRO

• gaetano pizzuto
  • gaetano pizzuto's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #87933 by gaetano pizzuto
Simple Image Gallery PRO was created by gaetano pizzuto
Hi all,here another post on SIG, again! Sorry for that! I check out other post but I couldn't find a solution to fix my issue.

I have installed SIG pro properly, but it doesn't work in Frontend.
I have uploaded a zip file from K2 article, from tab Image Gallery.
This is the webpage: www.clubapnea.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=101&Itemid=97

The SIG plugin is enabled.

What I should do?
thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87934 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO
Hi. It seems to work now so i assume that your problem is solved.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #87935 by alfons scholing
Replied by alfons scholing on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO
What did you do then!?!?!?!

need to know!

More
13 years 6 months ago #87936 by alfons scholing
solution!?!?
Prob if you change folder in plugin settings it will change to right folder...

pls reply... i dont have pro... other ppl might... they would want to know too...

d.k.shukla said:Plug in SIG free version is also working with k2 V-2.2 after doing following changes. There is path issue in plug in, you will require to change in file showthumb.php , you will find file in /plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/ Please modify line no 15 by replacing following code

$_image_ = '../../../media/k2/galleries/'.$_GET;

You will also require to change plugins/content/jwsig.php at line no.50 by following code
$rootfolder = '/media/k2/galleries/';

It will help people to use gallery feature of K2

More
13 years 6 months ago #87937 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Simple Image Gallery PRO
Hi. I didn't make any changes. Just checked your link and i saw everything works fine. The free version of SIG is not currently supported by K2. However there are some workarounds for using the free version in this forum. Please take a look on them.

alfons scholing said:solution!?!? Prob if you change folder in plugin settings it will change to right folder...

pls reply... i dont have pro... other ppl might... they would want to know too...

d.k.shukla said:Plug in SIG free version is also working with k2 V-2.2 after doing following changes. There is path issue in plug in, you will require to change in file showthumb.php , you will find file in /plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/ Please modify line no 15 by replacing following code
$_image_ = '../../../media/k2/galleries/'.$_GET;

You will also require to change plugins/content/jwsig.php at line no.50 by following code

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #87938 by alfons scholing
The free version has the same problem thats why...

And i solved that the same way....

its just the (dedicated??) path that joomla uses... is different then the path of SIG.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. I didn't make any changes. Just checked your link and i saw everything works fine. The free version of SIG is not currently supported by K2. However there are some workarounds for using the free version in this forum. Please take a look on them.

alfons scholing said:solution!?!? Prob if you change folder in plugin settings it will change to right folder...

d.k.shukla said:Plug in SIG free version is also working with k2 V-2.2 after doing following changes. There is path issue in plug in, you will require to change in file showthumb.php , you will find file in /plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/ Please modify line no 15 by replacing following code $_image_ = '../../../media/k2/galleries/'.$_GET;