Keyword

Comenting on Joomla author page

• Ssubirú Bernal
  • Ssubirú Bernal's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #91337 by Ssubirú Bernal
Comenting on Joomla author page was created by Ssubirú Bernal
Well, first.. I am a newbie fan of K2 and I have being using joomla for about 5 months just with my html basic language, photoshop 7.0 and pretty much thats it.. so far i managed to
change the k2 css style to blend with the joomla template i made
translate k2 front end interface from english to spanish (via ftp)
Integrate Jcomments with k2 via jcomments pluggin + hack (to show amount of comments properly )
Kind of understand  how it works

however  I have a website that i want to make as much interactive as i can and honestly i tryed to use community builder but i gave up (too many things to add and make configurations to). at the beggining i used agora (before installing k2) to manage user profile pages and allow them to send messages in between but i like the user profile page that we have with k2 so far .. I used the extended fields for k2 (so far studying ahead the thing of adding extra fields as i know nothing about database configuration and my hosting provider doesnt provide friendly acces to it)  and I will love to add the option to at least comment on user´s pages....Is there something already done or that i can do about it? it comes to my mind add the item php code that trigger the add-comment function to the user php layout file (kind of though that by logic ^_^ ) but I dont know if that is the only one i have to modify--- could anyone help this 23-years-old girls with no programming background.... thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.