Keyword

Questions or sugestions !! Where K2 is going ??

• nusilmar
  • nusilmar's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #96309 by nusilmar
I realy love this component but there are some things that i need to ask :

There aren't any updates to k2 for a long time , although it shows stability it also show lack of future options. Is it going to take long for an update or a new version ??

Take this as sugestions , please .- need to show categorie content in a table style and not in blog style ( like in joomla content)- Need to have new data types in extra fields ( date type, image type, ...)- i know that there is a paid plugin that do this but i think k2 should have this in default : Import and export abilities ( to xml or csv )- Visual templating ( this is for dumb guys like me in programming) to help us in configure a template ( like define ordering of content ( Video, content, extrafiels, etc...)- Integration with Tabs & Slides In Content Items : For content or for extra fields

- Need to change images handling ( my site is growing larger and larger due to duplication of images ( i can have several articles that could use the same image but i'm stuck to upload another ( or could copy an article and change the text)))

- Allow better integration with other components ( Comunity builder, Jom Social, Alpha user points, ...)

Any other feature ???

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.