Keyword

Contents doesn't show up

• Margaret
  • Margaret's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #104841 by Margaret
Contents doesn't show up was created by Margaret
I installed K2 and set up some contents on localhost to learn how to work on it and it worked fine. The only issue was the tag cloud.

So, I decided to do the same job online and it didn't show the contents. The module tools were ok but not the contents.

Because I installed the latest version online and previous version (k2_v2.6.0 ) in the localhost I thought it could be an issue. I uninstalled everything and installed the same version as localhost but nothing change.

I have worked many hours and didn't find any mistake, any reason for the missing contents.

I checked all parameters to the localhost website and everything is ok. The website are identical. The only difference on both is the users, nothing else.

What could be the reason? and what can I do?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Margaret
More
11 years 6 months ago #104842 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic Bizzard!
This is bizzard!

I have uploaded the page that was working well in localhost and finally the contents I have done in the localhost appeared using in the hosting.

So I thought everything was ok and created new items for the blog.... Again the contents didn't show up.

All contents that I created in localhost is fine but nothing when the contents are created at the hosting

I have no idea what is going on but even if I can't fix the issue I would like to know the cause of this. It is curious and bizzard!
:ohmy:

More
11 years 6 months ago #104843 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Bizzard!
How did you do the install online? Did you transfer the site or do a completely new install and recreate all the data?

• Margaret
More
11 years 6 months ago #104844 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic Re: Contents doesn't show up
The first one that I'm in trouble to see the contents was all new. I installed the extension and created all data online.
The second one that was a copy and I have worked in localjost. I also installed the extension and created all data offline.

I though it could be a hosting issue and create a sudomain and transfer everything from localhost to hosting. DB and data. Everything was working fine until to add more items. The new items didn't show up again. The previous items is ok.

I don't know what can I think

• Margaret
More
11 years 6 months ago #104845 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic date issue
Finally I discovered the issue. I updated the joomla php at the hosting and after that the problem pointed out.

In the old php version, all the items seemed to be ok.... all published

After the update, all items I have created in the hosting were as pending status and I realized that the data was wrong. I change the date and they show up in the homepage.

It is very weird because the modify date is previous than create date like I created items on 17.10 and modify on 14.10 so, they were pending to publish for next date..

Every time I open the file the date changes automatically to a new date and the items become pending publish.

Someway to fix it?