Keyword

K2 Camera Slider - Not working after update

• Tony Hart
  • Tony Hart's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #113085 by Tony Hart
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. We have Joomla 2.5.11 running with K2 2.6.6. After the upgrade, it would appear that the slider function is not working...

www.xcaliburfieldhockey.com

I have checked to make sure there are published articles and everything is enabled, but there is either an incompatibility that I am unaware of or I am missing something. I do know that there was an issue with the jQuery Easy update at the same time, but I don't know if the two are related. The latest version of jQuery Easy was installed over top since it wasn't updating properly.

I did note that there is at least one other post that said that the K2 Camera Slider version did not update to 2.6.6 for them and I can confirm that mine has not update either. It stayed at 2.5.7.

If I need to rollback K2 to the previous version to get the slider back, can anyone tell me how that is safely done?

Thanks,

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #113086 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 Camera Slider - Not working after update
Hello Tony,

Your site produces a Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of null error.
This is from your template's javascript code. I am pretty sure this is causing your slider to fail.

Furthermore K2 Camera Slider has not been developed by us, so I think the module's developers will provide you with all the answers regarding that product.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.