Keyword

[SOLVED] unable to save / save & close / cancel on paramete

More
10 years 1 month ago #118349 by Rui Rodrigues
Replied by Rui Rodrigues on topic Re: unable to save / save & close / cancel on paramete
Yes, using k2 2.6.8 and j3.2.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118350 by Lefteris
@Rui Rodrigues

Can you provide more details? Is the page loading after you hit save? Do you get any messages? Check the browser console for any possible errors.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #118351 by Rui Rodrigues
Replied by Rui Rodrigues on topic Re: unable to save / save & close / cancel on paramete
Sorry for the delayed reply.
- When i hit Save page don't load, it goes straight to error.
- No messages other than:
"Not Implemented

GET to /administrator/index.php not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

- No errors in browser console.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118352 by Lefteris
@Rui Rodrigues

Let's verify that we are talking about the same thing... K2 does not implement it's own settings page. So the URL in the parameters editor should look like that yoursite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_k2&path=. If it does not look like that then we are talking about different things.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 4 weeks ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #118353 by Rui Rodrigues
/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_k2&path=&return=aHR0cDovL3NjbWxvdXJpY2FsLnB0L2FkbWluaXN0cmF0b3IvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21fazI%3D

That's the url i'm talking about. Still can't figure out whats wrong.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118354 by Lefteris
This sounds very weird. This is the default Joomla! mechanism for updating parameters. K2 only provides the XML there which defines the parameters. This seems to be like a server setup issue however this does not explain the fact that you can save parameters for other extensions. So, sorry to ask again, but is /administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_content working fine?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118355 by Rui Rodrigues
Yes the url you provide works fine. Would you like to take a look? I can send you admin details.
Maybe is something stupid I'm not seeing!

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118356 by Lefteris
Try to install K2 again. Don't uninstall first. Just grab getk2.org/assets/get and install it. If that doesn't solve your issue go to Joomla! global configuration and set "Debug System" to "Yes" . Also set "Error Reporting" to "Development". Then try to save K2 settings again. This time you should get an error message.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118357 by Rui Rodrigues
Had already reinstalled k2 but now i tried the version on the link you told me.
I got the same error after install k2 again. After setting "Debug system" to yes and "error reporting" to development i got no other errors.
The only error i got was from bigshotanalytics. Disabled the plugin but same results in K2. No error message whatsoever.

*hope you understand my english.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #118358 by Lefteris
Do you still get the "Not Implemented " message or it is working now? Which server are you using? PHP version?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---