Keyword

Leverage Extra Fields for use with BreezingForms

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120850 by Sean
I am working with Joomla v3.2, K2 v2.6.7 and Breezing Forms v1.84.

My end goal is to have a Contact form that injects specific Extra Fields into certain form fields (made with Breezing Forms). The reason for this is to create a dynamic form, that can be set once and edited from the Front-end Editing capabilities of K2.

I have an extra field of 'Email' where a user enters the email address of where the contact should be sent upon submission. I need to pass the saved value for 'Email' into my form field. I attempted the following:

• Mohamed Abdelaziz
  • Platinum Member
  • Joomla Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #120851 by Mohamed Abdelaziz
Replied by Mohamed Abdelaziz on topic Re: Leverage Extra Fields for use with BreezingForms
Hi,

I have implemented a similar feature but with ChronoForms, where each item has a contact form in the bottom, and the messages are sent to the email which is the value of a k2 email extra field.

I can say that it depends on the Forms extension, whether it is possible to populate a form field by any method?

I don't know what about BreezingForms, I need to check it out to determine the possibility of this feature.

Multiple Extra Fields Groups for K2
AutoMeta for K2
Chained Fields for K2
More K2 Extensions In My Extensions Store

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #120852 by Sean
I started a different approach by using a Session Variable and found that the variable is being passed to the Breezing Forms. Right now I am just working on bridging the connection with my form. I will update with my progress shortly.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #120853 by Carmelo Brischetto
Replied by Carmelo Brischetto on topic Re: Leverage Extra Fields for use with BreezingForms

Hi,

I have implemented a similar feature but with ChronoForms, where each item has a contact form in the bottom, and the messages are sent to the email which is the value of a k2 email extra field.

I can say that it depends on the Forms extension, whether it is possible to populate a form field by any method?

I don't know what about BreezingForms, I need to check it out to determine the possibility of this feature.

This is very interesting!
How did you get it?

• Mohamed Abdelaziz
  • Platinum Member
  • Joomla Developer
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #120854 by Mohamed Abdelaziz
Replied by Mohamed Abdelaziz on topic Re: Leverage Extra Fields for use with BreezingForms
Hi,

I have written this simple tutorial to explain how to integrate K2 and ChronoForms, hope this can help

K2 integration with ChronoForms

Multiple Extra Fields Groups for K2
AutoMeta for K2
Chained Fields for K2
More K2 Extensions In My Extensions Store