Keyword

[SOLVED] Problems with saving items and images

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152865 by Juan
Since the upgrade to the current version (v2.7.0), it is impossible to store some items, showing the image below. And the images does not keep them if I use the direct upload. They are only those that have been previously uploaded from joomla.

Joomla Ver.: 3.5.0

Greetings.

imgur.com/jDDHF26
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Juan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #152867 by Shivaraman Iyer
Replied by Shivaraman Iyer on topic Problems with saving items and images
I am having the same problem as well. Following is the output that I get when I click either "Save" or "Save as New":
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')}' at line 1 SQL=DELETE FROM xkj3a_k2_tags_xref WHERE itemID={intval()}

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/index.php:47
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:252
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:372
6 require_once()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:392
7 JControllerLegacy->execute()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/k2.php:147
8 K2ControllerItem->apply()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 K2ControllerItem->save()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/item.php:33
10 K2ModelItem->save()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/item.php:28
11 JDatabase->query()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php:810
12 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute()	/home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:33

Any help would be really good. It seems like the code is trying to remove the old tags for the item but as it is a new item, it doesn't have the id and thus gives the error.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #152881 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problems with saving items and images
@Juan This has been fixed. Please check:
www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/45145-solved-error-after-upgrading-to-k2-v2-7-0#152643

and github.com/getk2/k2/commit/6cff7526e292321479113783d5d2ea80ae7752a1

@Shivaraman Iyer

Are you using any 3rd party K2 extensions?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152926 by Juan
Replied by Juan on topic Problems with saving items and images
Thank you @Krikor, the problem with saving items its solved now.

Thanks again
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Juan.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #152956 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problems with saving items and images
You 're welcome Juan :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
8 years 5 days ago #154304 by Shivaraman Iyer
Replied by Shivaraman Iyer on topic [SOLVED] Problems with saving items and images
@Krikor Sorry about the late reply. I don't believe there are any 3rd party plugins in there. But I am not sure of it as K2 along with many plugins came with the theme I had bought so I am not really sure if there are any 3rd party plugins there.

I have attached the list off all the installed Extensions, Modules and Plugins on the website( here ). Have disabled a few plugins as such, but they are from JoomlaWorks so don't think they are the issue as I am still getting the error.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 5 days ago #154329 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic [SOLVED] Problems with saving items and images
Hello,

Can you search for K2 plugins in the plugins list?
If you reinstall K2, is the issue still present?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---