Keyword

modal doesn't work proper

More
7 years 9 months ago #156581 by Peer
modal doesn't work proper was created by Peer
Hi there,
I have a HTML module published on the sidebar to enable users to easyly add items. Opening the itemform in modal window worked perfect until upgrade to K2 2.7.0 (even tested 2.7.1. from gitHub). Now it opens as parent page as already mentioned from other people here. Additional interesting thing is that frontendediting-form opens in modal window if you use the link from users-module.

The Code looks like this after searching the forum but my problem still occurs.
<div style="background-color: #993333; padding: 8px 0 8px 10px;"><em class="fa fa-pencil-square-o" style="color: #ffffff;"></em> <a class="modal" rel="{handler: ‘iframe’, size: {x: 780, y: 500}, onClose:function(){$(‘sbox-content’).empty();}}" href="index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&task=add&tmpl=component" style="color: #ffffff; font-weight: 500;">add item</a></div>

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks Peer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #156593 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic modal doesn't work proper
Hello Peer,

In the new templates the modal has been replaced with this one -> dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/

You can still Squeezebox through Joomla!'s API - JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); but I wouldn't recommend since it will load MooTools as well. The new modal is lighter thus improves loading times.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.