Keyword

K2 Category links now not working.

More
6 years 7 months ago #164111 by Paolo M. Scarpa
Replied by Paolo M. Scarpa on topic K2 Category links now not working.
Hi Krikor,

I think I can't show the effect of issue #3 with a screenshot... it's just a behaviour I noticed from my first approach with K2, since at beginning I didn't know how to save a new post after loading a new image, with the button [Save] always staying light green with no reaction.

I'm not 100% sure, now, but, if remember well, the other buttons have always been working normally, thus, at the beginning, I used [Save & Close] to save the post in progress -not very comfortable- before discovering the right-click trick.

By chance, clicking around nervously, trying to find out a way to save (and continue) the post, I discovered that a right-click in an empty space got the effect of "reactivate" the button, that -onmousover- became dark green and then working.

Once "reactivated", the button never stops working anymore (until the next image upload from the server, as I'm used to do).

I always use (updated) Portable Firefox, and this behaviour was already present in the old versions on Win XP 32bit and Win 7 32/64bit.

Now I see the same on my last new pc, a Win 10 64bit that changed several things, but not this (strange) one... well, I got used to right-click as usual procedure, thus it's not a big problem for me... I'm just curious about the reason why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.