Keyword

[SOLVED] Frontend No Show - Simple Image Gallery Pro & AllVideos!

• Sarah Allen
  • Sarah Allen's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #164117 by Sarah Allen
HI there,

I am running Joomla 3.7.2 and and AllVideos 4.7.0 and suddenly I've started having an issue.

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that my AllVideos plugin doesn't seem to be working properly. I have made no changes to the plugin, settings or Joomla updates and yet the plugin has just stopped displaying.

Whilst I can see it in the backend (K2 Tab) and can clearly see the video I have linked there, when I open the item in the front end there is no video - not even a blank player! No errors, just nothing. Even if I use the shortcode in the item instead of the Media Tab, nothing appears.

When I discovered the issue a few weeks back, I re-downloaded the plugin and installed it, but nothing changed.

I'd also like to add that I installed the latest JWSIGPro today and have enabled the plugin and set up a gallery in one of my K2 Items - I can clearly see the gallery in the backend (K2 Tab), but nothing whatsoever shows up in the front end.

You can view an item that is meant to have a video here -
www.gunnedah.nsw.gov.au/index.php/council/keep-in-touch/news-media/item/1260-agquip-a-boost-for-our-region
(I've had to place a normal link out to YouTube so people can at least go there to view the video)

Here is the backend view for the Video plugin - imgur.com/uOWBiXu

You can view an item that is meant to have a gallery here -
www.gunnedah.nsw.gov.au/index.php/council/keep-in-touch/news-media/item/1277-anzac-memorial-centenary-project

Here is the backend view for the Gallery plugin - imgur.com/efekNS1

Can anyone shed some light on this one?
I feel like it might be a simple fix, but at the same time I'm not sure because I've tried everything I can think of!

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #164118 by william white
There is no div class videoblock in your source code for the first link
Check your Category, Item, and Menu settings first and be sure you have media set to Show

• Sarah Allen
  • Sarah Allen's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #164120 by Sarah Allen
Hi William,

Thanks very much! Problem solved! I knew it would be simple, although those settings weren't something I thought of right away and I don't know how they got turned off (they are always on), but they are back on now!

Thanks so much again!
Sarah