Keyword

PLUGIN ALLVIDEOS qui n'affiche que le code, pas de

• Julien Deshayes
  • Julien Deshayes's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #62920 by Julien Deshayes
Bonjour j'utilise K2 avec le plugin ALLVIDEOS en version 4.x
il fonctionne uniquement avec un code embed HTML , dans le sens ou le player s'affiche correctement
par contre, tous les autres modes d'insert, que ce soit dans l'article ou dans l'onglet "MEDIAS" de K2 se soldent par l'affichage du code et aucun player ne s'affiche.

J'ai testé le déplacement dans mon dossier template du plugin avec le player de JW... même résultat

une idée ?

J'utilise JOOMLA 1.7.3 + thème de gavick pro / Game Magazine

merci à tous

--- EN translation
Hello I'm using K2 with ALLVIDEOS plugin vets 4.x
It world only with embed code : the player don't show up with any other method of video posting, only I can see the code.

I tried to move the folder of JW player into template folder... no luck still doesn't work

thx for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #62921 by Aaron
Hi,

I think I understood you correctly (thanks to Google Translate).

Check to make sure your javascript is all enabled on the site. Sometimes certain components and templates turn it off. I am not sure if Gavick does or not but I know mine does. I am not sure what else to try if that is not it except...
Have you adjusted your template at all? Did you modify it and add or remove any elements? I modified my own template and originally took too much code out that I THOUGHT I did not need but turned out I did need it.
I hope this helps!

Aaron :)

• Julien Deshayes
More
12 years 2 months ago #62922 by Julien Deshayes
Replied by Julien Deshayes on topic Re: PLUGIN ALLVIDEOS qui n'affiche que le code, pas de
thx for your time spent on translating my post ;)

I'm using gavick template without having changed anything but the article titles
all comes from the quick start packages

I must say I wouldn't know how to turn ON or OFF javascript :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #62923 by Aaron
Julien,

I hope this helps.. I found a link to Gavick that talks about mootools and how they work (and don't work) with other Javascript frameworks.

www.gavick.com/supportdesk/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/5/free-joomla-extensions

Just wondering if Gavick and Allvideos are conflicting... I don't have anything Gavick so it is difficult for me to test. Have you tried changing your template to Beez and see if you still have the same problem?

If it was me troubleshooting, I would change to a default Joomla template, unpublish all modules and try again and see if I can narrow down when it worked and then when it stopped.

Aaron :)

• Julien Deshayes
More
12 years 2 months ago #62924 by Julien Deshayes
Replied by Julien Deshayes on topic Re: PLUGIN ALLVIDEOS qui n'affiche que le code, pas de
in fact, when I'm using a default template such as Beez, problem is exactly the same
I think that the issue is a small setting in K2 somewhere.

+ about gavick : no framework was changed, again it is the basic package (clean start or something)