Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 500 Internal Server Error)

• mehmet
28 Mar 2012 20:29
internal server 500 hatası was created by mehmet

internal server 500 hatası

Category: Türkçe K2 Topluluğu

1) K2 bileşeni kullanarak hiç bir kategori, yeni öge oluşturamıyorum yada oluşturulmuş olanı düzenleyemiyorum. kaydet butonuna bastığım anda adres çubuğunda ki link hemen admin ana sayfaya yönleniyor ve sayfada hiç bir görüntü olmuyor.

2) ayrıca localhostta aynı sistemle sıkıntısızca oluşturduğum ve site ana sayfamda yayınladığım linklere tıkladığım anda İNTERNAL SERVER ERROR hatasını alıyorum.

3) k2 bileşenini haricinde hiç bir sıkıntı yaşamıyorum

tüm dosya izinlerini 777 ye ayarladım, htacsess si değiştirdim, sildim, yenisini yükledim hiç bişey değişmedi. hosting şirketinden destek istedim incelediler joomladan kaynaklanan bir sorun olduğunu söylediler ve sistemi komple sildim şuanda sadece joomla 2.5.3 stable paketini yükledim ve k2 nin 2.5.5 sürümünü yükledim fakat aynı sıkıntılarım hala devam etmekte.

LÜTFEN BANA BU KONUDA YARDIM EDİN, çünkü ben k2 bileşenini kullanmak istiyorum
  • Teemu Peemu
14 Mar 2012 06:51
Replied by Teemu Peemu on topic Invalid login gives HTTP Error 500 Internal server

Invalid login gives HTTP Error 500 Internal server

Category: English K2 Community

I turned on "Debug System" and it says:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /Library/WebServer/Documents/index.php:42
2 JError::raiseError() /Library/WebServer/Documents/includes/application.php:198
3 JError::raise() /Library/WebServer/Documents/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

• Teemu Peemu
13 Mar 2012 21:28

Invalid login gives HTTP Error 500 Internal server

Using the "K2 User" module (on K2 Version 2.5.5), when a user tries to log in and enters the wrong log in details Joomla takes the user to a HTTP Error 500 Internal server error page.

I would like to have it display some message that he/she has entered the wrong username/password.

Does anyone know a solution for this? Thanks!!
  • Dmitry Prohorov
22 Feb 2012 20:53 - 22 Feb 2012 20:54
Uploading Item Image Error was created by Dmitry Prohorov

Uploading Item Image Error

Hello, everyone.
I moved from Windows to Unix system and now have a problem with an uploading item images in K2.
I have always an error message, if I select an image and click the save button.
The error is:

Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://*/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&cid=125
Error 500: Script Execution Failure
Description: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Remember: When you get a "Error 500: Script Execution Failure", you should always check for any file uploading problems (ASCII/BINARY) and the executable permission settings. Once those are checked and verified, it looks like there is a syntax error or some other problem in the script.

I think I must change CHMOD to 755. But which files and directories?
Please help me to solve this issue.
Thank you in advance.
  • David Rogers
15 Feb 2012 11:00
Moving to a new server was created by David Rogers

Moving to a new server

Hello,

Tearing my hair out a bit here.

I am trying to move a website to another server. This is the website on the new server

deepblue.a10smhost.com/

The client will not let us have back end access so we have had to move the files and the SQL database manually.

now if you click on Apartments, that utilizes K2 but the page will not load and bring up a HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error) message.

Now this should be an exact replica of the website on the old server and I have no idea where to start looking to fix this. i have seached these forums and not found anything.

Are there some setting I need to change here or is it possible that SH404SEF is messing it up somehow?

Thanks for your time!
  • Sarah Barraclough
14 Feb 2012 00:30
Replied by Sarah Barraclough on topic Flickr not linking

Flickr not linking

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hi,

Can confirm that none of the images in the Flickr Gallery have capitals or _ etc

When I try to link to the gallery via the {gallery} tags within the server, I get a 500 internal server error.  I can save and add additional text to the article, but as soon as I put the tags in, I get a 500 server error.

When I link to the wrong path, I get a JFolder error "There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery PRO plugin tags exists and contains valid image files." - which I expected.

Thanks
  • reecesp
20 Dec 2011 22:53

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

hi guys,

I just installed this onto an online server running joomla 1.6 under i.e.9

it seemed to install fine (i tried both versions) - but when i select the import/export tool under components it takes me to the HTTP500 internal server error screen ...

when i refresh the cache under joomla admin it brings the following error

Failed loading XML file
/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/sites/mtsgroup.co.uk/public_html/resource/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.xml"

i have tried both versions and running a gavick pro template i have installed numerous components altready so it shouldn't be a server auth issue.... help please, i have over 1000 k2 articles to put up asap.

ta steve
  • Katia
12 Oct 2011 14:32

HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) with GD2 installed ok

Check the REQUIREMENTS paragraph at SIG PRO documentation please.
  • Matias M Guerra Herreros
11 Oct 2011 18:02
Replied by Matias M Guerra Herreros on topic HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) with GD2 installed ok

Hi
I have loaded the gallery on a linux server apache etc and it works, hence for my local machine I can only think it must have to do with MAMP and OSX.
Have you encountered problems like this before?

for me it's an issue as it means I will have to do all the site testing and development on the real website and not on a safe environment. (unless I Virtualize a linux machine...)

thanks for the help
mat
  • Katia
11 Oct 2011 17:36

Could you pm me access to your backend so as to check your issue please?
  • Matias M Guerra Herreros
11 Oct 2011 16:38
HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) with GD2 installed ok was created by Matias M Guerra Herreros

Hi
I bought today the SIG Pro, as in a hurry to deliver a site.
I am testing it locally on Joomla 1.7 and as soon as I add any {gallery}whatever{/gallery} to any article I get an internal server error, if I take it out the page displays perfectly.

My machine:
- OSX | MAMP 2.0 | GD is bundled 2.0.34 | PHP Version 5.3.2
- The plugin is activated

Help asap appreciated, many thanks
Mat
  • tim li
09 Oct 2011 14:44
Replied by tim li on topic adding image - internal server error 500

adding image - internal server error 500

Yes, I read the thread. But I really don't want to mess with php coding. I upgraded K2 to the lastest (Sept 2011) version but it still did not work.
  • Kannan Naidu Venugopal
07 Oct 2011 18:57
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic adding image - internal server error 500

Hi tim li,

Have you tried the solution in this thread.
  • tim li
07 Oct 2011 18:40

Starting about a month ago, I get internal server error 500 when I attempt to add an image under the image tab. It seems to work fine when the image is in landscape. When the image is in portrait and is above certain pixel dimension (width x height), it does not work. The file size of the image has nothing to with it as the size we are talking here is very small 20-25K (my php.ini limit is set at 12M).  For example, a portrait jpg image 140x160 does not work, but it works when the same image is cropped to 140x150. A landscape image 181x140 always works. It is driving me nuts! Any help would be appreciated.

My setting:

Joomla 1.5.18

K2 version 2.2

php 5.2.17

1and1.com hosting

• Dion
08 Sep 2011 09:54
Replied by Dion on topic sh404sef bug

sh404sef bug

This is in my .htaccess: # mod_rewrite in use

If I change it to: mod_rewrite in use (without the #)

I Get an 500 Internal Server Error. Is this normal?

If I disable sh404sef I only get 404 problems, so I can't disable that.

I disabled the Joomla SEF, site still works but doesn't fix the problem.
  • Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
  • Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd's Avatar
23 Aug 2011 14:22
Replied by Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd on topic K2 on MAMP goes crazy

K2 on MAMP goes crazy

Nope. Still the same in http://labedu15:8888/labedu15/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&cid=502

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://labedu15:8888/labedu15/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&cid=502. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

• Ehm Dee
15 Jun 2011 17:41

K2 COntent By Tag - Modules Anywhere - Internal Server Error

Hello,

I am not sure if I'm in the right section, but what I'm trying to accomplish is in theory pretty simple, but here are the straight facts.

Backstory: Trying to put content on a page that is filtered by tag. Found modules that do this, but the one modified and official does not work, so I took David Robinson's module. Used the "Modules Anywhere" component in order to put a K2 Content or K2 Content By Tag Module inside an item.

Problem: Internal Server Error 500 if I try to load a K2 Content Module or a K2 Content By Tag module inside an article, when I visit the actual page. The rest of the site loads correctly.

Question: Anyway around this?

Alternative: Ultimately, the goal was to have an item in multiple categories. That doesn't work in K2, so I tried tags instead. But if I can't have content filtered by tag, then what other alternatives are there? The multi-cat solution I found is only in beta and is not recommended for a live site.

I have also looked at extra fields, but the presentation does not really fit with the original goal of filtering or presenting items based on multiple categories.

Any other workarounds for accomplishing this?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Ehm
  • hecares
05 Jun 2011 06:30
K2-Disqus plugin kills my blogs was created by hecares

K2-Disqus plugin kills my blogs

Category: DISQUS Comments for Joomla!

"Disqus Comments for K2 (by JoomlaWorks)" will not work on my Joomla 1.523 sites

If I disable the plug-in my two K2 blogs on one site show up fine but as soon as I enable them, The blogs are all gone with the following error;

The website encountered an error while retrieving www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/seeds-of-hope/item/27-help-for-the-hurting. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.    HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/seeds-of-hope          and

www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/blog-of-hope
Help? I really want to be able to use Disqus comments but am stuck using K2 comments until this gets fixed.
Thanks,
Blair
  • hecares
04 Jun 2011 01:53 - 04 Jun 2011 01:55
Replied by hecares on topic Not working!

Not working!

Category: DISQUS Comments for Joomla!

I am having the exact same problem with the K2 plug-in. "Disqus Comments for K2 (by JoomlaWorks)"

If i disable the plug-in my 2 K2 blogs are fine.  As soon as I enable them, The blogs are all gone with the following error;

The website encountered an error while retrieving www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/seeds-of-hope/item/27-help-for-the-hurting. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.     HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request. ???

www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/seeds-of-hope          and

www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/blog-of-hope
  • donaldhwong
28 May 2011 19:01

Internal server error 500 when trying to create new account from frontend (k2 login)

I don't have linux ssh access.  Only file explorer.  What can I do to solve this problem?
Displaying 141 - 160 out of 229 results.