Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 500 Internal Server Error)

• Katia
23 Jun 2010 16:19

500 Internal Server Error - SIG Pro with limited number of images

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

@fnn,
Maybe the server can't handle the load of all the images. You might have limited resources available from your hosting company. These resources are needed to create the thumbanails and take place every so and not on every page load (which is why SIG Pro performs better).
  • Jeff Kitchen
22 Jun 2010 20:57 - 23 Jun 2010 01:49

500 Internal Server Error - SIG Pro with limited number of images

The SIG Pro plugin seems to work fine but only for a small number of images. If we load around 20-25 images it seems to work fine. But if we load more than 25 images, we get a 500 Internal Server Error. What could cause the error?

We have confirmed that GD2 is compatible and all of the images are 200k or less.

Also, the free SIG plugin seemed to work much better. We could load a page with more than 200 images and no problems (although the page loaded slow, it was acceptable). However we need the download link that is available in SIG Pro. Why does the free SIG plugin work better at loading more images than SIG Pro?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Vrends BV
18 May 2010 10:14
Internal server Error adding Article was created by Vrends BV

Internal server Error adding Article

Category: English K2 Community

I do get an Internal Server Error (500) when I want to add an article.I can make categories, tags, fields. Importing data from Jommla works fine as well. But when I want to make a new article it gives me the error 500.

I have the latest version 2.2 installed. 

I have looked for an answer in this forum but I could not find the solution. Although it is mentioned.

Is there allready a solution?

Thanks,
Mark
  • Yiannis Tafillis
06 Mar 2010 18:33

Internal server error 500 when trying to create new account from frontend (k2 login)

Hello everybody,When I'm trying to create a new account using the K2 login I receive an Internal server error 500. Any idea regarding the cause of the problem?Thanks,Yiannis
  • Biolsi
26 Feb 2010 18:48

Server Error trying to Add New Item in Front End ONLY

I have K2 2.2 installed on Joomla 1.5.15, I have all backend functions working. I can edit article from the front end. I CANNOT ADD articled from the front end. It throws a server error message. It is the same user: Joomla superadmin and K2 siteowner. Here is the generic message I got:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

My server logs said this:[26/Feb/2010:11:53:34 -0500] "GET /component/k2/item/add?tmpl=component HTTP/1.1" 500 830
"carthagehospital.info/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac
OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8"
Neither of these were very helpful. I started disabling ALL of the plugins that were NOT K2 or Joomla defaults and found a conflict with system plugin: RokCandy. Disabled that and the editor loads correctly.RokCandy is distributed by RocketTheme.
  • Paul Cullen
18 Jan 2010 16:51
500 Internal Server Error was created by Paul Cullen

500 Internal Server Error

Hi

I keep getting an intermittant internal server error on the view categories page, i cannot seem to trace it down, server is godaddy (not great) its a clients host, ive upped the memory limit and it happens less frequently but its really starting to cause problems.

The string requested is below

index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=4&Itemid=11

Of course a 500 gives you no information as to what has caused the error which is not helpful im just wondering has anyone else seen / heard of this?

Regards

Paul
  • Katia
13 Jan 2010 19:32
Replied by Katia on topic Images show ok but thumbnails dont...

Images show ok but thumbnails dont...

Category: Simple Image Gallery

I cannot access your site because of a 500 Internal Server Error!
  • Guido Kimble
13 Jan 2010 01:14 - 13 Jan 2010 01:21

After Installation "Error 500 - Internal server error"

I still get this error.

My max_execution_time is set to 360 (as you can see here www.thekimblefamily.com/phpinfo.php ).  The page gets the error LONG before reaching 6min.

Some of the articles available on this page cause the error (500)... www.thekimblefamily.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=2&Itemid=4

The problem seems likely to be with the generation of thumbnails.  If the page has a lot of pictures, especially large ones, and hasn't been loaded in a while, you will get the error.  After a couple reloads, the page will load, which I suspect is because it managed so thumbnail/cache a few more images during each refresh before failing.  Once it has cached/thumbnailed all the pictures, the page will load successfully repeatedly.  But come back tomorrow and it will 500-error again.

I too have hosting with 1&1.  But as you can see in my PHP info, my settings seem overly generous.  I have a .htaccess and php.ini helping to adjust them.

I need some help trying to figure out what is causing this error.

PHP.ini
[PHP] register_globals = Off memory_limit = 64M ; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept. post_max_size = 64M ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. upload_max_filesize = 32M max_execution_time = 360    ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds max_input_time = 120 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data

.htaccess
# # Apache/PHP settings: # # Force PHP v5 AddType x-mapp-php5 .php # Override PHP settings. The following cannot be changed at runtime. # PHP 4, Apache 1. <IfModule mod_php4.c>   php_value memory_limit                    64M   php_value magic_quotes_gpc                0   php_value register_globals                0   php_value session.auto_start              0   php_value mbstring.http_input            pass   php_value mbstring.http_output            pass   php_value mbstring.encoding_translation  0   php_value post_max_size                  64M   php_value upload_max_filesize            32M   php_value max_execution_time              360   php_value max_input_time                  120 </IfModule> # PHP 4, Apache 2. <IfModule sapi_apache2.c>   php_value memory_limit                    64M   php_value magic_quotes_gpc                0   php_value register_globals                0   php_value session.auto_start              0   php_value mbstring.http_input            pass   php_value mbstring.http_output            pass   php_value mbstring.encoding_translation  0   php_value post_max_size                  64M   php_value upload_max_filesize            32M   php_value max_execution_time              360   php_value max_input_time                  120 </IfModule> # PHP 5, Apache 1 and 2. <IfModule mod_php5.c>   php_value memory_limit                    64M   php_value magic_quotes_gpc                0   php_value register_globals                0   php_value session.auto_start              0   php_value mbstring.http_input            pass   php_value mbstring.http_output            pass   php_value mbstring.encoding_translation  0   php_value post_max_size                  64M   php_value upload_max_filesize            32M   php_value max_execution_time              360   php_value max_input_time                  120 </IfModule>
  • Vathanakone Prakosay
13 Nov 2009 18:44
Replied by Vathanakone Prakosay on topic Server error 500

Server error 500

Dear All,

the problem of "500 internal server .." might be comes from CGI module

Please double check with your provider wheter this is being support or not!

If so simply add in your .htaccess
  • Beto Cadilhe
31 Oct 2009 15:55
Replied by Beto Cadilhe on topic Server error 500

Server error 500

No way. I made a new install and tried to add new item imediatelly without images and i get Internal server error. I created new category, new fields groups etc... everthing ok, but when adding new item, error 500. Some people say it can be server problem. I´m hosted at webhostingbuzz.com and they say it´s not server problem.

Matthias Dohm said:Please try to add a new item without any image, gallery, video, etc. If this works, try to add a small image (max 640 x 480).
  • Beto Cadilhe
27 Oct 2009 13:33
Replied by Beto Cadilhe on topic Server error 500

Server error 500

Hi,

I get internal server error (500) only when i try to add new item. I can edit ctegories, fields ans so on, but i can´t add new itens. Is it due to my server configuration?
thanks
  • Jeoffrey
01 Oct 2009 15:49

Internal Server Error when trying to import joomla content

Hi,

I installed K2 2.1 on a clean joomla 1.5.14 rocketheme template and when i trying to import joomla content I have an Error 500 Internal Server Error.
  • ebimal
28 Aug 2009 03:26 - 28 Aug 2009 04:38
Installation Error was created by ebimal

Installation Error

I have read atleast 30 posts on this topic and none helped and have spent some hours on this so please read completely before you guys mark it as "Fatel Error problem" or "please read other posts" etc.

My Joomla Site layout and components are almost ready to bring the current website to Joomla. I have also installed Super Blogger from you guys and it works perfect without any issues. Major part of my websites will be Images and I purchased an image gallery which worked perfectly on Safari n Firefox but did not work in IE because of JQuery n Mootools conflict as my template uses JQuery. A moderator here told me yesterday that SIG PRO works bothway and i will have to select one of JQuery or the Mootools so i purchased it today.

After i click uplaod File & install.... for V 2.0.4... it tries to install and then quits... in IE it shows me http 500 internal server error and does nothing and in Safari it showed me

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1046044 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web200/b2003/d5.ebimalco/public_html/itsvraj_com/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 325

so i  made a change in my php.ini and incread the memory limit to 32MB

Now it showed me

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1046044 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web200/b2003/d5.ebimalco/public_html/itsvraj_com/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 310

So i changed Php to 64 MB and later to 128 MB but it still shows

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 52953088) (tried to allocate 1046044 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web200/b2003/d5.ebimalco/public_html/itsvraj_com/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 325

Interesting part of the error is that it has stopped showing the word "Exhausted" and now it says out of memory, instead of Alocated and the line number changed from 325 to 310 to 325.

My domain name is www.itsvraj.com

Also my httpdocs/cache permissions are set to 777

Please guys, Need immediate help. I have seen previous posts whre two of them had similar error and they were not solved.
  • egdavies
30 Jun 2009 12:52
Server error 500 was created by egdavies

Server error 500

Hi,

Anyone else getting a Internal Server Error when adding an image to a item? I have tried various suggested fixes with no luck (file permissions in media folder, clean joomla install)

Any ideas?

Eddie
  • antonisid
22 Jun 2009 14:27
server error 500 was created by antonisid

server error 500

Category: Simple RSS Feed Reader

Hi,i installed the simple rss reader module to my joomla site and when i enable it and refresh the page i take this message "Internal server error 500"
cURL, iconv, PCRE, Zlib are all enabled to my server.

I suppose i have to make some changes to htaccess file or at permissions of some files.
Any ideas?

It's very good module and it's necessary to my web site.

Joomla version : Version 1.5.10

Please Help
  :(
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
12 May 2009 14:27
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic I am getting a Error 500 - Internal server error PLEASE HELP

I am getting a Error 500 - Internal server error PLEASE HELP

Hi there!

Did the debug mode return any error?
Also, do you have installed and activated the GD2 graphic library?
Could you please post the latest lines of the error.log file of the server ( don't do it in public, just send it via PM )

Thank you!
  • Abdo El Asmar
11 May 2009 23:42

I am getting a Error 500 - Internal server error PLEASE HELP

Hi,

I have installed Simple image gallery pro and followed all the steps. I set all folder permissions to 775. After i embed the code in an article and try to load the article
I get the following error.

Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later

I would appreciate some help. Thank you
here is the link: www.siyese.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=336
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
17 Mar 2009 11:11
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Thumbnails Not Showing - READ Troubleshooting!

Thumbnails Not Showing - READ Troubleshooting!

Hi again!

Well, now the link
http://www.acedmagazine.com/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.php?img=ontheheadofapin/54162.jpg&width=100&height=100&quality=80
returns an 500 Internal Server Error

I'll need the message passed to the error logs of the server. It could be some function that doesn't support the server, but I'll know for sure when I see the log file!

You can PM me an FTP account to check by myself this file and modify the necessary files of sig free, if it is required!

Thank you!
  • killa4u
16 Jan 2009 10:43

After Installation "Error 500 - Internal server error"

Hello vinikley,

i still have the problem with the internal server error after i set the execution_time to 120 in the .htaccess file.

Can u plz help me?

greats
killa
  • Julian Clay
19 Oct 2008 04:35

Joomla Site no longer works after upgrade to pro

Hi,

Pretty new to all this so sorry if making silly mistakes.

I'm using Joomla 1.5 currently just running on my local machine (windows xp) through IIS, using IE7

Tried standard version which worked apart from red x on thumbs, read that as pro worked differently this would most likely go away so upgraded.

Installed pro, uninstalled standard and now my site won't work at all, error is 'This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.'

If I disable pro and put back standard all is well again (except for red x's)

Hope you can help.

regards
julian
Displaying 181 - 200 out of 229 results.