Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• GBpilot Man
27 Aug 2016 05:30
Replied by GBpilot Man on topic K2Model Error - Still

K2Model Error - Still

Category: English K2 Community

Krikor wrote: Actually it does matter.
K2 v2 does not support postgresql since it still supports Joomla! 1.5.

Well, that explains it all. The other CMS I used evidently had a database piece that hid the details from the CMS so it didn't matter what database you used it just worked. Another thing learned about Joomla - the database handling isn't done by the CMS!
  • GBpilot Man
27 Aug 2016 03:55

K2Model Error - Still

i tried it on a MariaDB site and it installs. Any idea when K2 might support PostgreSQL?
  • GBpilot Man
26 Aug 2016 20:15

K2Model Error - Still

That's the reason then. Do you have an estimate of when K2 will support PostgreSQL? I'm moving from another CMS and the backend database made no difference since the CMS hid the details from the extensions but I guess Joomla does not do that! Oh, well. Now I know.
  • Krikor Boghossian
26 Aug 2016 10:48
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2Model Error - Still

K2Model Error - Still

Actually it does matter.
  • GBpilot Man
26 Aug 2016 08:15 - 26 Aug 2016 08:38

K2Model Error - Still

I had cPanel and my provider verify my permissions and they are setup as they should be. The public_html permissions are 750, the rest of the directories 755. I tried an install and it failed. Again it locked up the admin interface with the K2Model class error and I had to remove the plugins/system/k2 directory to get back in. I then removed the other directories and files from K2 and restored a backup of the site.

I also successfully installed Akeeba backup earlier today.

I'm using PostgreSQL but that shouldn't matter since K2 supports Joomla 3 and it supports PostgreSQL.
  • Krikor Boghossian
25 Aug 2016 19:07
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 broke Gantry 5 template animation. Uninstall broke mysql

K2 broke Gantry 5 template animation. Uninstall broke mysql

I have not used Gantry 5 but the issue with Swiffy is most likely a JS conflict.

If you experience it again, send me a link so I can take a look.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pma_tableheader() (previously declared in /www/public/phpMyAdmin-3.0.1/db_structure.php:81) in /www/public/phpMyAdmin-3.0.1/db_structure.php on line 116

Are you using an obsolete version of phpMyAdmin?
  • Pinto Buck
24 Aug 2016 21:48

K2 broke Gantry 5 template animation. Uninstall broke mysql

I'm using Joomla 3.62, Gantry 5, Hydrogen template (customized) on a major web site hosting service, which has control panel and phpmyadmin.

I installed K2. Then the template's swiffy animation (developers.google.com/swiffy) in the template quit working and disappeared.

I uninstalled K2.

I noticed that mysql database had increased in size by 50%.
I tried to optimize mysql and received the following error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pma_tableheader() (previously declared in /www/public/phpMyAdmin-3.0.1/db_structure.php:81) in /www/public/phpMyAdmin-3.0.1/db_structure.php on line 116

I ran a mysql checktable and received the following errors:
Problems with indexes of table `tbl_user_keys`
The indexes series and series_3 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.
The indexes series and series_2 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.

At this point, it looks like I'll have to do a completely new install of the website. Fortunately, it's a test site.
The test site is Fraudstoppers.com, although I don't know how long I'll leave the broken site up.

I note a post at Github.com in the Gantry 5 project .
mahagr commented on Jul 8
I'm not able to get K2 (v2.7.0) to work:
Fatal error: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found in /home/matias/www/joomla/administrator/component

I'm interested in the experiences and advice of other people regarding K2 with Gantry 5.
  • Jerzy Z Gierzy
24 Aug 2016 13:48 - 24 Aug 2016 15:30
K2 `extra_fields` character encoding problem was created by Jerzy Z Gierzy

K2 `extra_fields` character encoding problem

Hello.
I encoutered a strange behavior while performing queries on Joomla! database.
Our site is in Polish, containing regional characters (ą ę ó ł ż ź ś ć ).
I performed a query on '#__k2_items' table for `extra_fields' column and results seem to fail with character encoding: I got ""Krak\u00f3w"" instead of "Kraków".
For curiosity sake i performed queries on '#__content' and results came correct (Polish characters shown ok). Then i queried '#__k2_items' for the 'title' column and again Polish characters were queried correctly.
I must add, that K2 items display OK on the page and when i look at appropiate fields in mysql the values show Polish signs.
Troubleshooting so far:
-i tried both JFactory::getDbo() and custom queries to the same result
-i enforced utf8 encoding in my queries
-i ensured that the scripts are encoded with utf8
-Polish characters echoed to page by script show OK
-I exported table in question to my localhost mysql server and reproduced the error. Same queries ran on a fresh 'k2_items' table came OK. Tables in question differ in storage engine (faulty table is a InnoDB table, healthy table is MyISAM). Alas, changing the engine didn't changed behaviour.

Im running out of ideas here. Am i missing something?

On a related note: are the extra fields stored as JSON or not? they seem to be JSON but PHP complains it cant decode them into array.

EDIT
I just installed a fresh Joomla on my localhost with fresh k2 installation, fresh categories, extra fields groups, extra fields. Again k2 item show ok on front and backend, but `extra_fields` database storage seems broken.

EDIT2
I used php preg_replace_callback
$data = preg_replace_callback('/\\\\u([0-9a-fA-F]{4})/', function ($match) { return mb_convert_encoding(pack('H*', $match[1]), 'UTF-8', 'UCS-2BE'); }, $data);
to change the query output back to special characters letters.
Still i don't see the point in escaping unicode in `extra_fields` and not in other columns.
  • GBpilot Man
22 Aug 2016 21:59 - 23 Aug 2016 01:26

K2Model Error - Still

Krikor wrote: Please try the following:

a) Clear Joomla!'s /tmp folder
b) Manually remove the /components/com_k2 and administrator/components/com_k2 folders as well as K2's modules located in the /modules folder.
c) Remove all K2's db tables (if there are any). K2's tables are easily indentified by the #__k2_xxx prefix.
d) Now your site will be healthy and you will have a restore point.

Download K2 from getk2.org/downloads/?f=K2_v2.7.1.zip and upload it to your site.

a) Joomla /tmp had only a index.html in it. Left that
b) No k2 items in /components or /administrator/components but /plugins/system had a k2 folder that I renamed.
c) Deleted all via pgadmin3 (I use PostgreSQL)

Downloaded from the link.

Uploaded and installed. I got the same issue - Class K2Model not found and I can not go off this error page until I delete the plugins/system/k2 directory.. I repeated the procedure twice and still get the error. The only thing that gets installed, apart from the database entries is plugins/system/k2 directory with an xml and php file.

To get my site available again I delete plugins/system/k2 directory and then I find this error on the control panel.. Not sure what #_modlules is supposed to be unless it's supposed to be the prefix for the tables.l My prefix is joomla so shouldn't that be joomla_modules instead of #_modules?

ERROR: operator does not exist: ` character varying LINE 1: SELECT id FROM #__modules WHERE `module` = 'mod_k2_quick... ^ HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.SQL=SELECT id FROM #__modules WHERE `module` = 'mod_k2_quickicons'

Edit: it appears K2 does something in it's query that PostgreSQL does not like. I can't be the only one using PostgreSQL which works fine with Joomla. I found some references to this. but not knowing what K2 is trying to do I can't fix it. From what I've read many implicit casts were removed in 8.3. PostgreSQL production is now 9.5.

blog.ioguix.net/postgresql/2010/12/11/Problems-and-workaround-recreating-casts-with-8.3+.html - creates some functions.
petereisentraut.blogspot.com/2008/03/readding-implicit-casts-in-postgresql.html - check the link to the sql function which has some casts created.

After more research it appears that #__ is supposed to be replace by joomla_ (my prefix for tables) but it's not doing it. The error references making a cast but since I'm not familiar with your code and use of the database I can go no further. The reference to creating a cast is probably PostgreSQL's best guess at how to fix it. Something else is going wrong with K2 and the database. I checked the postgresql driver in Joomla and it handles replacing the prefix properly (it incorporates a bug fix that was in earlier sqlsrv drivers.).

I'd love to use K2 but it appears there is an issue with it and PostgreSQL.
  • GBpilot Man
22 Aug 2016 21:18

K2Model Error - Still

Krikor wrote: Please try the following:

a) Clear Joomla!'s /tmp folder
b) Manually remove the /components/com_k2 and administrator/components/com_k2 folders as well as K2's modules located in the /modules folder.
c) Remove all K2's db tables (if there are any). K2's tables are easily indentified by the #__k2_xxx prefix.
d) Now your site will be healthy and you will have a restore point.

Download K2 from getk2.org/downloads/?f=K2_v2.7.1.zip and upload it to your site.

a) Joomla /tmp had only a index.html in it. Left that
b) No k2 items in /components or /administrator/components but /plugins/system had a k2 folder that I renamed.
c) Done - found stuff for comments, etc. Deleted via pgAdminIII (I run postgreSQL)

Downloaded from the link.

Uploaded and installed. I got the same issue - Clas K2Model not found and I can not go off this error page until I delete the plugins/system/k2 directory.
  • GBpilot Man
21 Aug 2016 10:36 - 22 Aug 2016 08:06
K2Model Error - Still was created by GBpilot Man

K2Model Error - Still

Edit 1 8/22/2016: Additional information.

I created a new install of Joomla and the o1nly item I installed was the JCE Editor. When I installed K2 it went to a screen and gave me a com_k2 error and I could not go to any other place in the administrator. I renamed the /plugins/system/k2 directory and could then get back into the administrator. When I check the install I see this error. So what is going on here? I've heard a lot about K2 and coming from another big CMS it appears like it will give me much of the functionality of that CMS but i can not get installed.

Warning

ERROR: operator does not exist: ` character varying LINE 1: SELECT id FROM #__modules WHERE `module` = 'mod_k2_quick... ^ HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.SQL=SELECT id FROM #__modules WHERE `module` = 'mod_k2_quickicons'

Original:

I am running Joomla 3.6.2 and attempted to install K2 latest version 2.7.1 from the Extensions-?Mange->update menu. K2 appeared to install but when I refreshed the site I got a 500 error and the Apache err_log shows this error.

"Class K2Model not found in /home/.....public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 430."

I have only JCE and the Akeeba Backup installed, no other plugins or extensions installed. I can get the site back up by removing the plugins/system/k2 directory and I see com_k2 entries in the component menu and the K2 modules are installed.

From what research I did this seems to be a common issue but I found no solutions ,just suggestions but none work.

Note that I can not access either my Joomla administrator pages or the site until I delete the K2 directory. I then go in and clean out all the K2 stuff. I've tried reinstalling but get the same issue.

After I delete the k2 directory I can get back to the Extensions install page and I see this error.

If I try and uninstall everything uninstalls except com_k2 and I get this error.

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/l1049hoadmin/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/l1049hoadmin/public_html/components/com_k2
Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually.

If I create the directories it then gives me this

JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file.
Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually.

So first how do I clean it out of my system and get rid of the com_k2 that's left. I've reinstalled and renamed the plugin k2 directory which lets me get back into the admin for the site. As soon as I rename the plugin k2 directory I cannot use my site. If i rename it again I can uninstall all of K2 but the com_k2. Even if I rename the directory back the com_k2 uninstall complains about no XML file but it's there. There is a com_k2 mod listed in the database table extensions and I could delete it from there.

Second, how do I get it to install without taking the site offline?

Thanks.
  • Roger
09 Aug 2016 21:55

Error 1064: database error in K2 table

Hello

I'm suddenly facing problems with the database tables of k2. I'm running Joomla 3.6 with K2 2.7.1. Reinstalled K2 2.7 and also 2.6.9 and then back to 2.7.1. Unfortunately without any luck. No other software installations, created a new k2 article. Worked fine at the beginning, now I get the error below.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.pu' at line 3 SQL=SELECT count(i.id) FROM #__k2_items as i LEFT JOIN #__k2_categories c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published = 1 AND i.access <= AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2016-08-09 18:46:59' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2016-08-09 18:46:59' ) AND i.catid IN (11,22)

Any ideas?

Thank you
  • Mark Z
20 Jul 2016 21:21 - 20 Jul 2016 21:22

1054 errors saving K2 Items after Joomla 3.6 update

Good morning,

After updating our dev site to Joomla 3.6, I'm seeing errors when saving K2 items on the back end:

An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'title' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `id`,`title` FROM #__k2_categories WHERE `id`='72'

There's never been a 'title' field in the category table, not sure why it's suddenly looking for one.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

PS I had to open a new account to post this in the forum. When I tried to reset my forgotten password online, it tells me that the confirmation code sent to my email is invalid. Have tried multiple times with the same result.
  • trogladyte
14 Jul 2016 03:53
No styling after migration was created by trogladyte

No styling after migration

I have a client who has a Joomla 2.5.8 site running K2. It totally refuses to take the upgrade to Joomla 3.anything. In the end I gave up, did a brand new install then migrated over menus, and K2 items, categories and users by doing a MySQL export/import.

Whilst everything came over OK, I have 2 issues. I'm getting the errors:

Warning
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 42
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 117
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 116

These ARE (not were - they still exist) users that I imported. Problem 1.

Second problem is a lack of formatting if I open anything in K2 such as an item. See screenshot.

imgur.com/KCHbI9s
  • Omar Almeida
25 Jun 2016 01:21
Error helpers/html.php on line 56 was created by Omar Almeida

Error helpers/html.php on line 56

Hello, I'm transferring site of a Reseller Hosting to another and I am with this link in error_log:
[22-Jun-2016 18:13:09 Etc / GMT] PHP Fatal error: Class 'K2HelperUtilities' not found in /home/*****/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/helpers/html.php online 56

All permissions are correct, clean temporary files, PHP and MySql correct and was transferred by Akeeba. Panel on Administration K2 is with blank page, the Home also is blank.
In another VPS server also occurred this problem.
  • Out&About
22 Jun 2016 09:44
Replied by Out&About on topic Warning message on K2 pages

Warning message on K2 pages

ok then i will have to go find the sql to execute to do this, as doing it manually for 4000+ articles takes way to long time...

You should really look into implementing a failback user info to use, so that the error cannot happend on a page.
  • Guillermo Nieto
21 Jun 2016 22:43 - 21 Jun 2016 22:51
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax was created by Guillermo Nieto

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

When i create a new item on top menu appear that problem, i try to delete the item on the menu but still the problem

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESC LIMIT 0,9' at line 21 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id FROM #__k2_items AS content WHERE content.published = 1 AND content.trash = 0 AND content.access IN (1,1) AND ( content.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR content.publish_up <= '2016-06-21 19:30:55' ) AND ( content.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR content.publish_down >= '2016-06-21 19:30:55' ) AND ( content.catid = 1 OR content.catid = 2 OR content.catid = 3 OR content.catid = 4 OR content.catid = 5 OR content.catid = 6 OR content.catid = 7 ) ORDER BY content. DESC LIMIT 0,9;

I have the template Headline installed

i.imgur.com/7mXXHtG.png
  • Klaus Veliu
16 Jun 2016 12:59
Replied by Klaus Veliu on topic K2 Backend panel freeze when update items

K2 Backend panel freeze when update items

Hello,

I solved the issue. Somehow the table engine of k2 was converted in Innodb.
After changing it to MyISAM the backend is working normally.

This may came from using quick start themes. Once I helped someone that K2 tables
were giving a sql error and the issue was the FULLTEXT index
prntscr.com/bh1h42
  • Krikor Boghossian
01 Jun 2016 17:36
  • Scott
31 May 2016 13:34 - 31 May 2016 13:45

Got PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 4.1.22, is K2 2.6.7 ok with this?

Hello Krikor, I am having the same issues blank pages with joomla 3.5 using K2 2.7 and tried 2.69

Error: reporting: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/britepen/public_html/TRIAX/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 93

Line 94 from route.php: mb_regex_encoding("UTF-8");

You suggested multibyte module not install would this apply to my issue as well?

britepencil.com/TRIAX
check TEST ARTIVLE menu button
Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
MYPHP: 4.4.15.6

Scott
Displaying 121 - 140 out of 789 results.