Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• COR Consulting
04 May 2016 17:02 - 04 May 2016 17:15

[SOLVED] items and categories not showing in back end 2.7

Category: English K2 Community

no errors. i have cleared the caches numerous times. i tried repairing the database with admin tools, with joomla tools, in sql directly but the fact that it can work when loaded in another browser says this isn't a database issue per say. also wondering at the fact that it seems to happen over time on the new browser as well.

i checked console and no errors (see attachment) i tried the console on both a page that was broken and one that was working (using slimjet browser) and neither reports errors as per attachment. This happened after the recent update and i am running the 2.7.1 beta right now so it is also a problem in this version.

turned on error reporting to development in global config and i didn't get any errors with this turned on either.

went to extensions database and all is good here with the message: Database table structure is up to date.
Nothing appearing in discover. no problems in warnings either.

Also all the filters are at their default state and no there was no change to filters when the problem occurred. i just logged in to the site and the lists didn't load. the next time it happened in firefox i was working in the site and doing edits to content. i saved and closed on an item and when it returned me to the item list there was nothing showing. i had not done any unusual tasks. i was just formatting text headings and adding images to content.

Screenshot of page with problem (no filters) + console, no errors: imgur.com/Fog4Lvc
looking normal on slimjet shows expected content: imgur.com/W702uG8
  • Mike Dinelli
28 Apr 2016 21:44
Replied by Mike Dinelli on topic RSS Feed Stopped Displaying...

RSS Feed Stopped Displaying...

Category: Simple RSS Feed Reader

Thank you, Teo.
  • The console tab of Developer Tools is showing no Javascript issues.
  • I have error reporting set to Maximum and it's not reporting anything.
  • The database is reporting this error:
  • Warning: Database is not up to date!
    Table 'aen_redirect_links' does not have column 'new_url' with type 'VARCHAR(2048)'. (From file 3.5.0-2016-03-01.sql.)

I tried the FIX button, but the error message remains.
  • amir
26 Apr 2016 08:59
k2 add image to item was created by amir

k2 add image to item

Hello,

Our current joomla+k2 installed on a windows server (iis+php 5.4.45) and works fine. I moved all files and database to new server based on nginx 1.8+php 5.6+mysql 5.6. All of joomla extension and components work perfect except k2 add item. If I edit an item which created before, the save button does not work and the most important issue is about image. I create a new item and then choose an image file and click on save but no thing happen! There is no error in nginx error log file and /media/k2/items/cache has full permission access (777). All needed php modules (gd,..) are installed. What should I do to resolve this
issue ?

Thanks
  • Gorast
23 Apr 2016 22:05

[SOLVED] Any interaction with item over the K2 buttons return error

Hi,
when I try to do anything on a K2 item in the Items view page, it gets me error page. The error is this:

An error has occurred.

1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.title, c.alias, c.introtext, c.fulltext, c.image_caption, c.image_credits, c.video_caption, c.video_credits, c.extra_fields, c.extra_fields_search, c.metakey, c.metadesc, jfc.id as jfc_id, jfc.value as titleTranslation, jfc.modified as lastchanged, jfc.published as published, jfc.language_id, jfl.title as language, jfc.reference_id as jfc_refid FROM #__k2_items as c LEFT JOIN #__falang_content as jfc ON c.id=jfc.reference_id AND jfc.reference_field='title' AND jfc.reference_table='k2_items' AND jfc.language_id=3 LEFT JOIN #__languages as jfl ON jfc.language_id=jfl.lang_id WHERE c.id=Array ORDER BY c.title

Any quick fix? I can see on other forums that this is pretty old one (at least 3-4 weeks).
I'm on latest Joomla and K2 version. K2 developers version didnt fixed the error.

Thanks,
skullmonkey
  • Jeff ALCARAS
13 Apr 2016 21:37
K2 Installation problem was created by Jeff ALCARAS

K2 Installation problem

Hi,

I have a SQL error when I install K2 v2.7.0 by Joomla extension manager : (joomla v3.5.1)
Alerte JFolder::delete : le chemin n'est pas un répertoire. Chemin : /srv/www/joomla-trunk/www/components/com_k2/js JFolder::delete : le chemin n'est pas un répertoire. Chemin : /srv/www/joomla-trunk/www/components/com_k2/sef_ext SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'joomla.smcan_k2_categories' doesn't exist

K2 was never installed before.
I've try to download K2 once again and re-install it, without result. (I've purge cache and tmp/ folder before)

All my Joomla folders rights are 755 and files rights are 644.

I logged successfully to the database with the mysql user and his password written in the configuration.php file : this one have all grants privileges on the joomla database.

I don't understand what happen...

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best regards
  • Krikor Boghossian
11 Apr 2016 14:31
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Can you temporarily upgrade all K2 related modules.
I recall you where using some sliders and similar content modules.
  • baboucarr Jobe
07 Apr 2016 23:51
Replied by baboucarr Jobe on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

No, it happens when I want to create a new K2 Article. Only K2 application no 3rd party integrations. It happens only when I need to create a new K2 article.
  • Krikor Boghossian
07 Apr 2016 20:00
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

You mean Joomla! to 3.5 or K2 to 2.7?
If my memory serves me right, you are using multiple 3rd party K2 components. Are these compatible with K2 2,7?
  • baboucarr Jobe
07 Apr 2016 16:15 - 07 Apr 2016 16:29
Replied by baboucarr Jobe on topic 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

It happens when I hit the 'new item' button to create a new article. At the moment, a list of all the articles in the items home page on K2 have all disappeared. It happened when I upgraded.
  • Krikor Boghossian
07 Apr 2016 13:01

Hello Jobe,

Where was this error raised?
Is it a module or a component view?
  • baboucarr Jobe
07 Apr 2016 05:12
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; was created by baboucarr Jobe

I need help on this error. I have done everything I can and researched the forum with no help.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND i.language IN ('en-GB','*') ORDER BY i.id DESC) as sub WHERE sub.id = LIMIT' at line 1 SQL=SELECT position FROM (SELECT i.*, CASE WHEN i.modified = 0 THEN i.created ELSE i.modified END as lastChanged, c.name AS categoryname,c.id AS categoryid, c.alias AS categoryalias, c.params AS categoryparams, @num := @num + 1 AS position FROM #__k2_items i JOIN (SELECT @num := 0) n LEFT JOIN #__k2_categories as c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published=1 AND i.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2016-04-06 14:39:32' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2016-04-06 14:39:32' ) AND i.access IN(1,1,2,3) AND c.published=1 AND c.trash = 0 AND c.access IN(1,1,2,3) AND i.catid = c.id AND i.catid = AND i.language IN ('en-GB','*') ORDER BY i.id DESC) as sub WHERE sub.id = LIMIT 1
  • ISU ITSS
05 Apr 2016 18:22

[SOLVED] Error when you want to delete K2 items

I have same problem.

Using latest master from k2 repository and also latest Falang 2.5 with k2 2.4 content element.

When I try to unpublish the item I get this:

An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.title, c.alias, c.introtext, c.fulltext, c.image_caption, c.image_credits, c.video_caption, c.video_credits, c.extra_fields, c.extra_fields_search, c.metakey, c.metadesc, jfc.id as jfc_id, jfc.value as titleTranslation, jfc.modified as lastchanged, jfc.published as published, jfc.language_id, jfl.title as language, jfc.reference_id as jfc_refid FROM #__k2_items as c LEFT JOIN #__falang_content as jfc ON c.id=jfc.reference_id AND jfc.reference_field='title' AND jfc.reference_table='k2_items' AND jfc.language_id=3 LEFT JOIN #__languages as jfl ON jfc.language_id=jfl.lang_id WHERE c.id=Array ORDER BY c.title
  • Krikor Boghossian
04 Apr 2016 17:43
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic [SOLVED] 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

[SOLVED] 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Your English is adequate Levi,
You mention after the updates?
Can you try updating to 2.7?

As usual, you can backup so that you are 100% sure that nothing goes wrong.
  • German Levi
01 Apr 2016 15:26 - 01 Apr 2016 15:26

[SOLVED] 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Hello. I have a problem! Joomla 3.5 and k2.6.9

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT parent FROM -- k2_categories WHERE id=28

In the main menu link to an article where I display the form to login via loadposition. After the updates began to appear here such problem! The forum did not find the answers, not good at English!
  • Shivaraman Iyer
31 Mar 2016 15:24
Replied by Shivaraman Iyer on topic [SOLVED] Problems with saving items and images

[SOLVED] Problems with saving items and images

I am having the same problem as well. Following is the output that I get when I click either "Save" or "Save as New":
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')}' at line 1 SQL=DELETE FROM xkj3a_k2_tags_xref WHERE itemID={intval()} Call stack # Function Location 1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/index.php:47 2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:252 3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152 4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98 5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:372 6 require_once() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:392 7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/k2.php:147 8 K2ControllerItem->apply() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728 9 K2ControllerItem->save() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/item.php:33 10 K2ModelItem->save() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/item.php:28 11 JDatabase->query() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php:810 12 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() /home/sites/missgoodwrite.co.uk/public_html/newsite/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:33

Any help would be really good. It seems like the code is trying to remove the old tags for the item but as it is a new item, it doesn't have the id and thus gives the error.
  • Jared
30 Mar 2016 17:08

Error when deleting images from slideshow

Hello

On this site:

emanuelrochester.org/

When a user tries to delete an image they get this error:

1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM #__fpss_slides WHERE Array = '206'

Any idea?

Thank you!

Jared
  • Conversal
30 Mar 2016 16:32

[SOLVED] Error when you want to delete K2 items

Hello,

After updating, we always get this error when we want to delete an item from the overview page:

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.title, c.alias, c.introtext, c.fulltext, c.image_caption, c.image_credits, c.video_caption, c.video_credits, c.extra_fields, c.extra_fields_search, c.metakey, c.metadesc, jfc.id as jfc_id, jfc.value as titleTranslation, jfc.modified as lastchanged, jfc.published as published, jfc.language_id, jfl.title as language, jfc.reference_id as jfc_refid FROM #__k2_items as c LEFT JOIN #__falang_content as jfc ON c.id=jfc.reference_id AND jfc.reference_field='title' AND jfc.reference_table='k2_items' AND jfc.language_id=3 LEFT JOIN #__languages as jfl ON jfc.language_id=jfl.lang_id WHERE c.id=Array ORDER BY c.title
  • Lifestyle Software GmbH
27 Mar 2016 11:49
Probleme mit K2 Items und Untermenüs nach Update auf 3.5 was created by Lifestyle Software GmbH

Probleme mit K2 Items und Untermenüs nach Update auf 3.5

Category: Offizielle deutsche Gemeinschaft

Hallo zusammen,
ich habe das Update auf die neue Joomla Version 3.5 durchgeführt. Seit dem bekomme ich beim Speichern von K3 Items folgenden Fehler:
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')}' at line 1

Zudem funktionieren Untermenüs (2. Verkettung Menu/Submenu1/Submenu2) nicht mehr. Die Zuordnung ist noch da. Wenn ich Submenu2 an das Hauptmenü anbinde geht es. Wenn ich es an Submenu1 anbinde nicht mehr.

Bin für jeden Tipp dankbar.
  • Jose Negron
25 Mar 2016 16:37 - 25 Mar 2016 16:38
[SOLVED] Error after Upgrade was created by Jose Negron

[SOLVED] Error after Upgrade

Hello. I'm getting the following error after save the item:

23000 SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0-536' for key 'PRIMARY'

I'm not sure if this began after made the update to Joomla 3.5 or k2 7.
  • Jan van Kuijk
24 Mar 2016 20:43
Error after migration j2.5 -> J3 was created by Jan van Kuijk

Error after migration j2.5 -> J3

After migration from J2.5 to J3 I get this error:

Table 'deb87237n14_jolanda.mmp_o12eq_k2_comments' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM mmp_o12eq_k2_comments WHERE itemID=1 AND published=1

on all pages. Look here:
jolanda.p100.nl/mmp_upgrade/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=1&Itemid=713

Hab
Displaying 141 - 160 out of 789 results.