Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• Alexander Ioannidis
10 Sep 2015 19:20
Replied by Alexander Ioannidis on topic Got PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 4.1.22, is K2 2.6.7 ok with this?

Got PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 4.1.22, is K2 2.6.7 ok with this?

Category: English K2 Community

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() in /home/ksports/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 94

• Krikor Boghossian
10 Sep 2015 19:19
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Got PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 4.1.22, is K2 2.6.7 ok with this?

Enable error reporting to see the actual issue, and paste it here.
  • Krikor Boghossian
10 Sep 2015 18:44
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Got PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 4.1.22, is K2 2.6.7 ok with this?

Ok lets administer some CPR then :)
Update to K2 2.6.9
If the issue persists then go to your site's global configuration and enable the error reporting setting, set it to development to see the actual issue.
  • biggleem
10 Sep 2015 16:39
HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS ERROR was created by biggleem

HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS ERROR

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home4/wccgfmc1/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 811

THE ERROR WONT ALLOW MW TO ACCESS K2 ITEMS
  • xtipiseto.gr
01 Sep 2015 02:00
Installation problem on Joomla 3 was created by xtipiseto.gr

Installation problem on Joomla 3

I'm trying to install the k2 but is getting error

Table 'lnqizjqj_paid.zkosd_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `zkosd_k2_categories`

I fixed the table following this

and then, next error
Table 'lnqizjqj_paid.zkosd_k2_items' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `zkosd_k2_items`

What is wrong?
Where is the problem?

Thank you
  • iatriko
31 Aug 2015 21:03
1064 error in extra fields was created by iatriko

1064 error in extra fields

This error came up when i create extra fields.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY exf.group, exf.ordering' at line 11 SQL=SELECT exf.*, exfg.name as groupname FROM j25_k2_extra_fields AS exf LEFT JOIN j25_k2_extra_fields_groups exfg ON exf.group=exfg.id WHERE exf.id > 0 AND published = 1 AND (exf.type = 'select' OR exf.type = 'multipleSelect' OR exf.type = 'textfield' OR exf.type = 'radio') AND exf.group = ORDER BY exf.group, exf.ordering

I have v.2.6.9 and joomla 3.4.2
  • Sudhi
25 Jul 2015 12:46 - 25 Jul 2015 12:55

K2 V3 Error Message on Adding Item or Category

New to K2 v3. Installing on Joomla 3.4.3 - and get this error message when I try to add an item or category.
**Uknown error type[1024] Undefined property: K2Categories: id. Line 98 ....**
Screenshot link: i.imgur.com/4ME2lhL.png
Any help to resolve appreciated. Thanks,
Sudhi

System Info
System Information
Name State
Web Server Apache
PHP version 5.6.11
MySQL version 5.5.44-37.3-log
GD image library bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
Upload limit 128M
Memory limit 256M
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes
  • peyman
24 Jul 2015 16:57 - 24 Jul 2015 16:59
Replied by peyman on topic 1064 Error on Transfer content joomla to k2

1064 Error on Transfer content joomla to k2

I enable Error report and see:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/perspol/public_html/v3/administrator/components/com_k2/models/items.php on line 1224
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2134 bytes) in /home/perspol/public_html/v3/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 811
  • Stuart Brown
23 Jul 2015 14:05
1064 error in K2 module was created by Stuart Brown

1064 error in K2 module

Hi, apologies for many posts but i'm having a few issues!

This time i have created a K2 Content Module to pull in articles in one category. Everything is fine until I 'show' extra fields, at which point the page which displays the module errors:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id, created_by FROM sgj_k2_items WHERE id=

I have no idea what's happening, but everything is okay when I hide the extra fields again.

Appears we are using a dev version of 2.70.

Any help most appreciated.
  • peyman
22 Jul 2015 02:07

1064 Error on Transfer content joomla to k2

Hi dears,

i instal joomla and nex k2 v 2.9 on my site, then i need to transfer joomla content to k2 content, but have a error with 1064 name,
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 68534)' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO pwu4c_k2_tags_xref (`id`, `tagID`, `itemID`) VALUES (NULL, , 68534)

is thr a way for solv this problem??

Thanks
  • politicaldoubts
20 Jul 2015 00:55

1064 error when trying to create new k2 user page menu item

Hallo to everyone!

Recently i had a new problem on my site. When i tried to create a new menu item connected to a user page (blog) i got this message : 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.*, c.name as categoryname,c.id as categoryid, c.alias as categoryalias, c.params as categoryparams FROM fmzl8_k2_items as i RIGHT JOIN fmzl8_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published = 1 AND i.access IN(1,1) AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access IN(1,1) AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2015-07-19 21:50:48' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2015-07-19 21:50:48' ) AND i.created_by=461 AND i.created_by_alias='' AND c.id IN() ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10

What i shall do?

My site is running on Joomla! 3.4.3 and k2 v2.6.9

Thanks for your time!
  • iatriko
14 Jul 2015 15:52
1064 error in k2 user page was created by iatriko

1064 error in k2 user page

This error came up when i try to open a new k2 user page after upgrade to 3.4.3.
The old k2 user page and everything else seems ok.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.*, c.name as categoryname,c.id as categoryid, c.alias as categoryalias, c.params as categoryparams FROM j25_k2_items as i RIGHT JOIN j25_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published = 1 AND i.access IN(1,1) AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access IN(1,1) AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2015-07-14 12:29:23' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2015-07-14 12:29:23' ) AND i.created_by=0 AND i.created_by_alias='' AND c.id IN() ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5
  • Andreas Heckmann
08 May 2015 17:10
Bug? in K2 search Plugin was created by Andreas Heckmann

Bug? in K2 search Plugin

I tried to activate the "search tags" option. When i did a search on my frontpage a weird sql error appears.

I changed in /plugins/search/k2/k2.php
line 91
to
$quoted = $db->Quote('%'.$escaped.'%', false);

and from line 104 to $querry
if ($phrase == 'exact') { $text = JString::trim($text, '"'); $escaped = K2_JVERSION == '15' ? $db->getEscaped($text, true) : $db->escape($text, true); $quoted = $db->Quote($escaped); $where = " ( LOWER(i.title) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.introtext) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.`fulltext`) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.extra_fields_search) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.image_caption) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.image_credits) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.video_caption) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.video_credits) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.metadesc) = ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.metakey) = ".$quoted; } else { JArrayHelper::toInteger($itemIDs); $escaped = K2_JVERSION == '15' ? $db->getEscaped($text, true) : $db->escape($text, true); $quoted = $db->Quote('%'.$escaped.'%', false); $where = " ( LOWER(i.title) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.introtext) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.`fulltext`) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.extra_fields_search) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.image_caption) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.image_credits) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.video_caption) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.video_credits) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.metadesc) LIKE ".$quoted." OR LOWER(i.metakey) LIKE ".$quoted; } if ($pluginParams->get('search_tags') && count($itemIDs)) { JArrayHelper::toInteger($itemIDs); $where .= " OR i.id IN(".implode(',', $itemIDs).")"; } $where .= " )";

Mainly the %where lines are altered

Now it works for me!
  • Miguel
25 Apr 2015 17:57
Update K2 2.5.4 to 2.6.9 was created by Miguel

Update K2 2.5.4 to 2.6.9

Hi:
I'm moving a Joomla 1.5 website to a Joomla 3.3.6 website. I've moved successfully plenty of components of the website and now i'm moving the content of K2 however i copied all database tables from old joomla database to new joomla database and renamed the prefix.
Later i installed K2 but when i try to login in the front end i see an error:

Error: 1054
Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `ukeb2_k2_users` (`userID`,`userName`,`group`,`ip`,`hostname`) VALUES ('734','Super User','1','2.139.47.11','11.Red-2-139-47.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net')

I used this procedure because is the one described here: getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/76-upgrading-to-the-latest-k2-version-in-the-2x-series
But something obviously went wrong because the k2_users doesn't have any ip column.

I followed the wrong guide? Do i need to do anything else more?

Thanks.
Best regards.
  • metalbrain
23 Apr 2015 23:04
Error 1136 While creating User Group in K2 was created by metalbrain

Error 1136 While creating User Group in K2

Hello,

To enable frontend item entries, I've tried to create a user group in K2.

But when I wanted to move my registered users to new group of K2, I got this error.
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO ve63d_k2_users VALUES ('', 66, 'dark_wall', '', '', '', '', 1, '')

How can I go forward?
  • Thyme
12 Apr 2015 21:28

With K2 system plugin enabled, user registration crashes

From the frontend when a create account is submitted, the page turns into a code page with message of:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unknown column 'header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`,`published` FROM `alrvw_redirect_links` WHERE `old_url` = 'thymewisper.com/index.php/component/users/' LIMIT 0, 1' in /home4/thymewis/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:610 Stack trace: #0 /home4/thymewis/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1239): JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() #1 /home4/thymewis/public_html/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php(86): JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() #2 [internal function]: PlgSystemRedirect::handleError(Object(Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /home4/thymewis/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 610

If I disable the system redirect plugin, the submission turns into the error 404 page.

If I enable system direct plugin and disable system k2 plugin, the submission is successful.

I prefer the latter not only for ability to have people register to my site, but it is also the registration form from joomla and has the secure image captcha that I want to use because of my biggest audience (older group). However, K2 does not function without system K2 plugin and thus my items and categories and images that I for the past month have worked on from my import of several years worth of Joomla articles for is worthless.

Is there a way to use K2 for content, but not have it involved with users? I do a blog (which is main reason I wanted K2 with its comments, gallery, etc. ) but I do not plan on having other bloggers writing on my website.

In other words, how do I have user function not be used in K2 and just let my joomla site manage users, log in and registration?

Thank you in advance.
  • Sean Carney
02 Apr 2015 00:31

1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock;

I am wondering if anybody else has seen this error. It is happening with one K2 category when I try to save the category.

Here is the error:

1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction SQL=UPDATE `drca_finder_terms` AS t INNER JOIN `drca_finder_tokens_aggregate` AS ta ON ta.term_id = t.term_id SET t.`links` = t.links + 1

Also, I discovered my account had been deleted at getk2.org web site. I just created a new one but now realize maybe you are closing that down and moving all the support over here?

Thank you, Sean
  • Tim McCully
16 Mar 2015 18:29

k2 install Warning Table k2_categories doesn't exist

I have a virtually empty new Joomla 3.4.0 site with only sh404sef installed and two articles. When I tried to install K2 via the Extension Manager I get
=====
Warning
Table 'k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `k2_categories`

Error
Error installing component

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content extension for Joomla!
=====
I couldn't find any install instructions for K2. Does one do anything other than run Extension Manager install for it?

I assume the Error is due to the Warning. The site is TheWordAsGod.com

Extension Manager >Warnings also says something that probably isn't related:
The PHP temporary directory is not set.

Thanks in advance!
Tim
  • Al
13 Mar 2015 16:27
Error 1054 was created by Al

Error 1054

Hello, I am a joomla newbie and I am working on my first joomla page.
I have a problem with creating a new user groups in K2 extension, when I try to create a new group it shows me an error 1054:

Unknown column 'permissions' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `zgrxp_k2_user_groups` (`id`,`name`,`permissions`,`access`) VALUES ('','dsf','{\"comment\":\"1\",\"frontEdit\":\"0\",\"add\":\"1\",\"editOwn\":\"0\",\"editAll\":\"1\",\"publish\":\"0\",\"editPublished\":\"0\",\"inheritance\":\"0\",\"categories\":\"all\"}','1')

Strange thing is that it works on localhost, but not on the server. Also on localhost I dont have any default user group, but on the server there are several "default" groups like "Event list 1" , "Event list 2", "Stuff & Administration" which I didn't create. I can delete those "default" groups but I can not edit them.
  • Gina Nyquist
04 Mar 2015 19:36
Not able to add a new item was created by Gina Nyquist

Not able to add a new item

I get the following error message each time I choose add item:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')}' at line 1 SQL=SELECT `catid` FROM m4py5_k2_additional_categories WHERE `itemID` = {intval()}

What to do?
Displaying 181 - 200 out of 789 results.