Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• Al
29 Jan 2015 13:46 - 29 Jan 2015 13:47

Can't upload K2 v2.6.9 on Joomla 3.3.6.

Category: English K2 Community

Hello,
I am kind of new Joomla! user and I am building my first site. I tried to upload a K2 extension (version 2.6.9) through Extension Manager, and after I press install, the system responde me "An error has occurred."

1146 Table 'o.zgrxp_k2_user_groups' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM zgrxp_k2_user_groups

What should I do to upload the extension?

Thanks for your help
  • John Vincent
27 Jan 2015 17:59

User Error Joomla! 500 - An error has occurred. Unknown co

Hi,

I am not sure if this is related to K2 but I have imported all my users from Joomla. In the Joomla User control panel when I try to sort or save the users i get the error below. But I can access the users if I go to K2 > users

Any ideas on whats going on or link to a solution would be great

Thanks

John

500 - An error has occurred. Unknown column 'a.usertype' in 'group statement' SQL=SELECT a.* FROM `j25_users` AS a LEFT JOIN j25_user_usergroup_map AS map2 ON map2.user_id = a.id WHERE map2.group_id = 8 AND (a.name LIKE '%%' OR a.username LIKE '%%' OR a.email LIKE '%%') GROUP BY a.id,a.name,a.username,a.password,a.usertype,a.block,a.sendEmail,a.registerDate,a.lastvisitDate,a.activation,a.params,a.email ORDER BY a.name asc Unknown column 'a.usertype' in 'group statement' SQL=SELECT a.* FROM `j25_users` AS a LEFT JOIN j25_user_usergroup_map AS map2 ON map2.user_id = a.id WHERE map2.group_id = 8 AND (a.name LIKE '%%' OR a.username LIKE '%%' OR a.email LIKE '%%') GROUP BY a.id,a.name,a.username,a.password,a.usertype,a.block,a.sendEmail,a.registerDate,a.lastvisitDate,a.activation,a.params,a.email ORDER BY a.name asc LIMIT 0, 20 Unknown column 'a.usertype' in 'group statement' SQL=SELECT a.* FROM `j25_users` AS a LEFT JOIN j25_user_usergroup_map AS map2 ON map2.user_id = a.id WHERE map2.group_id = 8 AND (a.name LIKE '%%' OR a.username LIKE '%%' OR a.email LIKE '%%') GROUP BY a.id,a.name,a.username,a.password,a.usertype,a.block,a.sendEmail,a.registerDate,a.lastvisitDate,a.activation,a.params,a.email ORDER BY a.name asc Return to Control Panel
  • Sabrina Münz
21 Jan 2015 21:41
Replied by Sabrina Münz on topic Installing Problems

Installing Problems

Hello Krikor,

thank you. I have to tell you what happened. The Homepage I've create were first on a test server. With akeeba backup and akeeba kickstart I've load the page on the right server. There were first some problems but than it works.

Now I've tried your proposal. It doesn't install the Admin Tools. I think there is something wrong … perhaps it is the provider? I've installed the Admin Tools on my test server. It works and the permissions are 755 and 644. I think they are correct. I've installed the K2 there but now it is new error

1146 Table 'db146234x2188236.dq6m9_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `dq6m9_k2_categories`
  • goran mihajlovic
19 Jan 2015 22:13
sql error 1064 just sometimes !! was created by goran mihajlovic

sql error 1064 just sometimes !!

Hi...

Please help me out of this problem....

When i select an item from the menu it show

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM guzto_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN guzto_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

even if the item is a wrapper.

if you are on the startpage and select from the left module any item.. then you got the message.... but if you select the last menu item and any of the subitems the site works even the left module selections... which was not working in startpage....

I don't really know if you understand me but you have to visit the site and make the selections...

the k2 is 2.6.9 and joomla is 3.2.3

Best Regards

MICROweb
  • Jens Lorentsen
17 Jan 2015 11:20
Replied by Jens Lorentsen on topic Web installer killing entire site

Web installer killing entire site

Or maybe it wasnt the web installer. I get this when attempting installation from manually downloaded file:

An error has occurred.
1146 Table 'jlorentsen_jensl.bir41_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `bir41_k2_categories`
  • Krikor Boghossian
16 Jan 2015 12:58
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic MySQL item genertaion?

MySQL item genertaion?

Wouldn't recommend it. One error and you might lose hours hours of your time.
  • Krikor Boghossian
15 Jan 2015 18:40
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

You 're welcome.
  • Lefteris
13 Jan 2015 13:31
Replied by Lefteris on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

Try to replace the file plugins/search/k2/k2.php with this file: github.com/joomlaworks/k2/blob/master/plugins/search/k2.php . Let me know if that solves your issue.
  • Lefteris
12 Jan 2015 13:58
Replied by Lefteris on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

@LTM Walter

What's your Joomla! version? Which K2 version are you using?
  • LTM Walter
12 Jan 2015 10:16
Replied by LTM Walter on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

Hi,

Disabling the tags in the K2 search plugin did solve the problem for now, so thank you for your input. However we obviously would like to keep searching in K2 tags because we do not add tags for no reason :)

So if anyone has a solution that let's us keep searching using K2 tags I'd gladly hear it.
  • rufina
10 Jan 2015 10:52
error 1064 was created by rufina

error 1064

Hello.

Suddenly editing from the frontend stopped working. Though it had been working before.

YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR 'AND TRASH = 0' AT LINE 1 SQL=SELECT MAX(ORDERING) FROM M8KYX_K2_ITEMS WHERE CATID = AND TRASH = 0

I have read similar messages on the forum and in most cases the error was caused by some other extensions. But I can't imaging what it could be in my case. I did not install anything in between it had been working and it stopped.
  • LTM Walter
09 Jan 2015 14:31
Replied by LTM Walter on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

Hi,

I have reinstalled K2 succesfully but the error still remains.
  • Krikor Boghossian
09 Jan 2015 13:43
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic MySQL Error on use Joomla search module

Hello,

Try reinstalling K2 (do NOT unistall it first).
If that does not work let me know.
  • LTM Walter
09 Jan 2015 12:50
MySQL Error on use Joomla search module was created by LTM Walter

Hi,

My website suddenly gives an SQL error when I try to search on it. The error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id FROM #__k2_tags WHERE LOWER(name) LIKE AND published=1

The website:
NVRO

I have no idea why this error is suddenly popping up and currently I have no idea how to fix it. I have googled a bunch but no one seems to have had this particular error

Hopefully someone here can help, many thanks in advance.
  • Adrien
03 Jan 2015 14:40

Error K2 item save : 1062 Duplicate entry

Category: Communauté française K2

Bonjour,

Lorsque j'enregistre un article/item K2 j'ai l'erreur suivante 1062 :

"Une erreur s'est produite

1062 Duplicate entry '119-1' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `kqhmd_finder_links_termsd` (`link_id`, `term_id`, `weight`) SELECT 119, `term_id`, ROUND(SUM(`context_weight`), 8) FROM `kqhmd_finder_tokens_aggregate` WHERE `map_suffix` = 'd' GROUP BY `term` ORDER BY `term` DESC "

Merci de m'aider à résoudre ce "bug" dans K2
  • Mr_Anonymous
20 Dec 2014 16:02
Replied by Mr_Anonymous on topic 500 internal Server Error

500 internal Server Error

500 server error is the most annoying error to troubleshoot since it can be anything. It really means that 'something' caused an error on your web server and the server logs should tell you what it is. if you are not familiar with checking out the server logs, note down the time you saw the error on your site and ask your hosting provider to send you the extract of server logs for that time period. You need to take a look at Apache log, php log and mysql log. That will tell you what the reason was.
  • Giandomenico
16 Dec 2014 13:15
K2 problemi di installazione was created by Giandomenico

K2 problemi di installazione

Category: Comunità italiana K2

buongiorno a tutti.
sto provando ad installare K2 v. 2.6.9 su joomla! 3.3.6 ma quando carico il modulo mi da questo errore:

1146 - Si è verificato un errore.
Table '83f9ce525_9fe1ac.dbm_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `dbm_k2_categories`

potete aiutarmi?

grazie.
  • Alejandro Diaz Torres
06 Dec 2014 22:08 - 06 Dec 2014 22:25
Error 1146 al instalar K2 was created by Alejandro Diaz Torres

Error 1146 al instalar K2

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

Buenas tardes,

Al intentar instalar K2 en mi página Joomla, me sale el siguiente error:

1146 Table 'ulmsrcoj_aiesecbellaterra.wykju_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wykju_k2_categories`

Alquien sabe que puede ser?

Gracias!

EDITO: Solucionado! Buscando por la red, vi que tenía que buscar por las carpetas de: Modulos y Aministrator que no existiera la carpeta de k2. Las vi, las eliminé y ¡solucionado!
  • Primapress Agenzia Stampa Nazionale
  • Primapress Agenzia Stampa Nazionale's Avatar
26 Nov 2014 16:50
K2 user error was created by Primapress Agenzia Stampa Nazionale

K2 user error

I have this problem. No open K2 USER PAGE
ERROR 0 SQL=SELECT juser.*, k2user.group, k2group.name as groupname FROM zhlic_users as juser LEFT JOIN zhlic_k2_users as k2user ON juser.id=k2user.userID LEFT JOIN zhlic_k2_user_groups as k2group ON k2user.group=k2group.id LEFT JOIN zhlic_user_usergroup_map as `map` ON juser.id=map.user_id WHERE juser.id>0 GROUP BY juser.id ORDER BY juser.usertype asc LIMIT 0, 50
  • Brian
25 Nov 2014 16:41

loadposition in item seems to make K2 Content crash...

Hi, actually there is no specific message. The browser simply pop's up a window saying Apache is not responding. Then browser window just says page did not load. There is nothing else in the window. And no error in Apache or SQL log.
Displaying 221 - 240 out of 789 results.