Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• Yuri Popov
10 Jan 2010 20:05
DB function failed with error number 1064 was created by Yuri Popov

DB function failed with error number 1064

Category: English K2 Community

When i upload file i see error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=1' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id= AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access<=1
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\butusik.loc\www\components\com_k2\sef_ext\com_k2.php on line 99

I try this solution (www.joomvision.com/Blog/How-to-solve-the-K2-Database-error-DB-function-failed-with-error-number-1064.html) but it doesn't help me.

HELP!!!
  • w9914420
31 Dec 2009 19:36 - 05 Jan 2010 16:24

Installation guide for Simple Image Gallery PRO v2 (A newbies perspective)

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hello All I just wanted to give you my 2 cents on how I went about installing this product. I know a lot of people have had problems in installing this product and I just want to document what I did to overcome them (This guide is for joomla.1,5x).

1. Error 2006
Error        * Plugin Install: DB function failed with error number 2006          MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jwsigpro'          SQL =          SELECT `id` FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE folder = 'content' AND element = 'jwsigpro'        * Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Now this was the first problem that I en-counted like we all do we:

1. Go to our Extensions menu
2. Select install/uninstall
3. Go to the Unload Package File section and click on the browse button and selected the plg_jw_sigpro-v2.0.4_j15 zip file to upload.

Now after I did this the error 2006 showed me its ugly face  >:(

I looked in the forums for answers to why this was happening, one explanation was that the msql database was at fault but that was not a possibility since other plug-ins worked.

Another suggest was to upload the plg_jw_sigpro-v2.0.4_j15 zip file via ftp onto the server in which your joomla installation resides on (so this is what I did).

1. I created a folder in my /public_html/ folder and named it v2 (please note that placed the folder where all my other joomla files and folders reside on the root level).

2. used my ftp client to transfer the plg_jw_sigpro-v2.0.4_j15 zip file to this folder.

when this was done I went to my administrator panel and tried to install the zip file from the v2 directory.  IT DID NOT WORK  :o

2. xml error
I recieved the following error message
Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.

What I then decided to do was to extract the contents of the plg_jw_sigpro-v2.0.4_j15 zip file in the v2 folder on my server. there extract the contents of the zip file first then upload the files into the v2 folder and try to install it from the v2 directory.

After I did this it worked for me (you try this at your own will I am not responsible if any other outcome arises).  8)

This might be good to highlight in the installation process as an alternative way
  • Barçın Gökbörü
15 Dec 2009 09:28
Replied by Barçın Gökbörü on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Attachment bug: SQL error

Thanks.
replacing by these codes it works.

tonino said:Hello my friend, I resolved in this way (I am no expert in php): i have edit / components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

look for the line of code n 354

I attach a file in text format because it is impossible to paste code on this forum

To me it worked!

Sorry for my English
  • Vassilis
09 Dec 2009 14:43
Replied by Vassilis on topic Joomla Search, does not search in K2 Items :(

Joomla Search, does not search in K2 Items :(

You can go now on site please?
And try search for example for the word Ελπίζουμε that is surely include to K2 Items.
And see the debug. It's very big but i don't think there are errors on it.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. K2 search plugin is working the same way content search plugin does. Please try to enable debugging and see the queries. Also note that the query has been changed for the next release of K2 so it supports MySQL Full-Text functions for searching.
  • tonino
01 Dec 2009 03:41
Replied by tonino on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Hello my friend, I resolved in this way (I am no expert in php):
i have edit / components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

look for the line of code n 354

I attach a file in text format because it is impossible to paste code on this forum

To me it worked!

Sorry for my English
  • philip locke
29 Nov 2009 21:20

SH404SEF enabled causing K2 navigation error - HELP!

Hi All

Has any body come across this issue?

The below error is caused &amp; seen where the top nav resides when SH404SEF is enabled.

Note: using RokNavMenu for the menu 0 but works fine with normal Joomla sef turned on.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access&lt;=0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id= AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access&lt;=0
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fastnets/public_html/ancoris/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 99

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

cheers
Phil
  • philip locke
29 Nov 2009 17:35
Replied by philip locke on topic Sh404 SEF Working? How

Sh404 SEF Working? How

Any bodyu get to the bottom of this?

I have an error also as below:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access&lt;=0' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_k2_categories WHERE id= AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND access&lt;=0
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fastnets/public_html/ancoris/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 99

Any help appreciated
Phil
  • guyrcook
13 Nov 2009 15:35

K2 Error message when attempting to create a new category

TableK2Category::store failed - Table 'joomla15_buyourwebservices_net.jos_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_categories` ( `id`,`name`,`alias`,`description`,`parent`,`published`,`access`,`ordering`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','The Project 2','the-project-2','K2 category','0','1','0','','inheritFrom=0\ntheme=\nnum_leading_items=2\nnum_leading_columns=1\nleadingImgSize=Large\nnum_primary_items=4\nnum_primary_columns=2\nprimaryImgSize=Medium\nnum_secondary_items=4\nnum_secondary_columns=1\nsecondaryImgSize=Small\nnum_links=4\nnum_links_columns=1\nlinksImgSize=XSmall\ncatCatalogMode=0\ncatFeaturedItems=1\ncatOrdering=\ncatPagination=2\ncatPaginationResults=1\ncatTitle=1\ncatTitleItemCounter=1\ncatDescription=1\ncatImage=1\ncatFeedLink=1\nsubCategories=1\nsubCatColumns=2\nsubCatOrdering=\nsubCatTitle=1\nsubCatTitleItemCounter=1\nsubCatDescription=1\nsubCatImage=1\nitemImageXS=\nitemImageS=\nitemImageM=\nitemImageL=\nitemImageXL=\ncatItemTitle=1\ncatItemTitleLinked=1\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=0\ncatItemAuthor=1\ncatItemDateCreated=1\ncatItemRating=0\ncatItemImage=1\ncatItemIntroText=1\ncatItemIntroTextWordLimit=\ncatItemExtraFields=0\ncatItemHits=0\ncatItemCategory=1\ncatItemTags=1\ncatItemAttachments=0\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=0\ncatItemVideo=0\ncatItemImageGallery=0\ncatItemDateModified=0\ncatItemReadMore=1\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=1\ncatItemK2Plugins=1\nitemDateCreated=1\nitemTitle=1\nitemFeaturedNotice=1\nitemAuthor=1\nitemFontResizer=1\nitemPrintButton=1\nitemEmailButton=1\nitemSocialButton=1\nitemVideoAnchor=1\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=1\nitemCommentsAnchor=1\nitemRating=1\nitemImage=1\nitemImgSize=Large\nitemImageMainCaption=1\nitemImageMainCredits=1\nitemIntroText=1\nitemFullText=1\nitemExtraFields=1\nitemDateModified=1\nitemHits=1\nitemTwitterLink=1\nitemCategory=1\nitemTags=1\nitemShareLinks=1\nitemAttachments=1\nitemAttachmentsCounter=1\nitemRelated=1\nitemRelatedLimit=5\nitemVideo=1\nitemVideoCaption=1\nitemVideoCredits=1\nitemImageGallery=1\nitemNavigation=1\nitemComments=1\nitemAuthorBlock=1\nitemAuthorImage=1\nitemAuthorDescription=1\nitemAuthorURL=1\nitemAuthorEmail=1\nitemAuthorLatest=1\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=5\nitemK2Plugins=1\n\n' )
  • fresher
10 Nov 2009 00:18
Do not work. Errors was created by fresher

Do not work. Errors

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hi. maybe someone can help me... i have these errors :/
No valid database connection Table 'veislynas.jos_mambots' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_mambots WHERE element = 'plugin_jw_sigpro' AND folder = 'content' Warning: include_once(C:\wamp\www\veislynas/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\veislynas\plugins\content\plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 71 Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\wamp\www\veislynas/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\veislynas\plugins\content\plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 71 Notice: Undefined property: JParameter::$text in C:\wamp\www\veislynas\plugins\content\plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 73

??? :-\ :'(

i have installed it as usually but this plugin do not work for me :/ help please..
  • Lefteris
26 Oct 2009 14:17
Replied by Lefteris on topic Problems adding an Item

Problems adding an Item

Hi. Unfortunately an interval server error can be caused for many reasons so it is very hard to help you. As i posted before if you post the system information results here we might be able to help you more. Just in luck try to increase php's memory_limit and see what happens.

Jose Pancho said:Its been approximately one month now since I have posted this isssue but still no resolution and I find that there is little help in this forum in addressing the problem. Moreover it would appear that the problem is not unique to me as I have seen others in recent times posting similar problem with function to "Add New Item.
Are any of the developers out there that might be ble to help us all resolve this issue?

Jose Pancho said:From looking at the system check in K2 there does not appear to be any problems with the install intself of K2. I tried the the right click open in new window suggestion and that does not work either. I belive it is a currupted Item SQL Items database that is missing in the K2. The problem is however that when I do remove and reinstall it does not fix the database. Is there anyway you may please provide me with an SQL script to recreate the Items database? Please provide instructions on how to run the script from the SQL desktop User interface. Thanks much.
  • Nic Nowlan
23 Oct 2009 00:36
Replied by Nic Nowlan on topic Importing Users then assigning k2 groups

Importing Users then assigning k2 groups

Hmm , Im getting syntax errors in MySQL 4.1.22 - I'll have more time to look over the manual for that version of MySQL tomorrow. Thank you for all your help.

Gobezu Sewu said:don't give up that easy
do this one instead which picks out only those not already defined in k2 as users and populates the k2 user table

make sure to replace X with the group id you identified to be the default groups id

INSERT INTO jos_k2_users (userID, userName, gender, description, group, plugins)
SELECT id, name, 'm', '', X, '' FROM jos_users WHERE id NOT IN (SELECT userID FROM jos_k2_users)
  • David Sinclair
19 Oct 2009 07:14
K2 Frontpage Categories?? was created by David Sinclair

K2 Frontpage Categories??

I perused parts of the forum section, and searched the site but have not found a real answer to why K2 fails to properly display categories on the front page when linked to via the menu. I've seen plenty of posts saying the demo version and the distribution version are different and the distribution version does not come with the demonstrated capabilities of the demo site, which I find to be very hard to believe.

I just upgraded to K2 v2.1 from 1.02b-ish. All settings are default. I had no errors installing the new version.

From what I can tell the template to display as categories appears to be intact. The CSS file appears to match what some have posted on the site when explaining how to modify how the categories display.

The default menu link when creating the menu item is "index.php?option=com_k2&amp;view=default", and I am unable to change it in the Joomla backend.

Joomla version is 1.5.14, and MySQL is 5.0.22.

When utilizing debug and error reporting, the following message is generated in the area above the K2_breadcrumbs module:
"Notice: Undefined variable: path in /public/modules/mod_k2_tools/helper.php on line 425 Notice: Undefined variable: title in /public/modules/mod_k2_tools/helper.php on line 425 "

line 425: return array($path, $title);

Nothing is generated in k2_container area.

The only SQL processed related to K2 is:
"#
SELECT t.name
FROM jos_k2_tags AS t
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_tags_xref tags_xref
ON tags_xref.tagID = t.id
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_items i
ON tags_xref.itemID = i.id
LEFT JOIN jos_k2_categories c
ON c.id = i.catid
WHERE t.published=1
AND i.published=1
AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up &lt;= '2009-10-19 04:00:39' )
AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down &gt;= '2009-10-19 04:00:39' )
AND i.trash=0
AND i.access &lt;= 2
AND c.published=1
AND c.trash=0
AND c.access &lt;= 2"

Every other method to access/search for data stored in the K2 tables seems to populate the webpage... just not the default frontpage view.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Chris Yates
16 Oct 2009 13:21

K2 Totally crashed my site. Now I don't dare installing it again

Linda,

Good morning.

This is an issue more likely related to Apache/My SQL than the K2 component and is a commonplace complaint on the Joomla forum.

The actual message is Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL I would assume and generally means that MySQL is having a whinge about some setting or other.

It can sometimes be fixed by stopping and restarting My SQL and/or Apache and My SQL. It may also mean that some setting or other has become corrupt in the configuration files.

Check all your settings in the first instance and, if necessary, ask for assistance from your host partner.

Hope that helps a bit.

CHRIS
  • Linda Cronsten
16 Oct 2009 10:58

K2 Totally crashed my site. Now I don't dare installing it again

I have a brand new joomla installation and since I wanted to try K2 Full out with all my content I installed it first of all together with allvideos plugin and the simple image gallery. I've now read that it's not supported. But I didn't know that and when trying to upload an image the whole site went down. Front- and back and the database was inaccessible. Couldn't even reach it via phpMyAdmin. Got Database Error: Can't communicate with database and then something about MySQL.

Shouldn't it communicate some sort of warning if you try to use SIG with K2? Now I don't know what to do, I really don't dare installing it again, and it seem like SIG pro didn't work for some either. What caused the crash? The SIG or something else? Do I dare try K2 again?

I'm running it on this:
PHP Built on: Windows NT RANCOR 6.0 build 6002
Database Version: 5.0.37-community-nt
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.9-2
Web Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable
  • Julius Kramer
13 Oct 2009 08:32
Installation Problem was created by Julius Kramer

Installation Problem

When I try to install K2 second time, I get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/vorsch/joom/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 678

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /usr/www/users/vorsch/joom/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 72

In the first installation, I could not make catagories: the tables did not exist.

When I try to make a new category, I still get the error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/www/users/vorsch/joom/administrator/components/com_k2/views/category/view.html.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/vorsch/joom/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

Could you help me solve this problem?

System information:

Web Server Apache/1.3.34 (Debian) mod_auth_pam/1.1.1 mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a mod_ssl/2.8.25 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_perl/1.29 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_jk/1.2.18 AuthMySQL/4.3.9-2
PHP version 5.2.11
MySQL version 4.0.24_Debian-10sarge3
GD image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Multibyte string support Aktiv
Upload limit 5242880
Memory limit 20M
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Nein
Simple Image Gallery Plugin Not installed
Simple Image Gallery PRO Plugin Not installed
AllVideos Plugin Not installed

Everything writable.

Thank you

Julius
  • Lefteris
28 Sep 2009 11:37
Replied by Lefteris on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Hi. Probably a sh404SEF plugin issue. Try to recreate the URL's through sh404SEF or disable the sh404SEF.

John Holman said:Hi:
I have this issue as well.... how did you fix it. I am using sh404sef 1.0.20_Beta .
K2 2.1

It was working fine for a while then I stared getting that error.
  • Absolute Textures
28 Sep 2009 01:28
Replied by Absolute Textures on topic Attachment bug: SQL error

Hi:

I have this issue as well.... how did you fix it. I am using sh404sef 1.0.20_Beta .
K2 2.1

It was working fine for a while then I stared getting that error.
  • Michele Hartley
25 Sep 2009 17:06
Replied by Michele Hartley on topic Problems adding an Item

Problems adding an Item

I can tell you it is not your template - I have no problems at all with using the Purity template - I tried to duplicate the problem on my system and couldn't - this is just an idea (I use it sometimes when trying to access other services on my web server when I get a 500 error) : right click on the "new" button and see if you get the screen in another window. It may work but I am not sure...

Otherwise, you will need to contact your hosting company and ask them. Have you checked to make sure that your SQL files are not corrupted? i.e. not missing the Items database for K2?

Viel Glück!
  • Aurore
25 Sep 2009 16:47

category saved but not in the listing

Hi, first : sorry for my english.
I'm a new-one in Joomla! and I've just installed K2.
I begin with issue yesterday, when I tried to create a category : fatal error mbstring encoding... our serveur didn't have mbstring library and some error of dependancy on linux server on yum install appears... But with php 5.3.0, it's ok now. I have the last joomla! version 1.5.14 and mySQL 5.1.32.

My problem is when I add a category, in a very simple way, K2 report s"Categroy is saved" but it doesn't appeared in the list under the confirmation message.
I check the dataBase, the new category is in the table k2_categories !
Do you have an idea to help me guys ?
  • Jonathan Dietz
24 Sep 2009 23:20
Database Error if K2 is installed was created by Jonathan Dietz

Database Error if K2 is installed

I am getting the following error whenever k2 is installed:

VERSIONS:
PHP: 5.2.4
MySQL: 5.0.51
Joomla: 1.5.11
K2: 2.1_build20090909

BACKGROUND:
I was able to install k2 and get it working without problem and was in the process of configuring it (so K2 was running smooth at one point.) I was setting up my K2 items and categories to mirror my joomla articles and categories in preparation for when i cut over the menu links to point to the K2 items instead of the joomla ones.

In doing so i had the K2 item and category names mirror the joomla article and category names. Once K2 was all setup i tested it by linking to one of the K2 items via my main menu and set the access level of the menu item to "special". when i reloaded the frontend that's when i got the error.

I tried all of these steps to get the error to not show up in the front end but none of them worked.
--Disabling the menu item
--Disabling the K2 items
--Deleting the menu item
--Deleting the K2 item and category

The only thing that fixed this problem was to uninstall K2. However, as soon as i reinstall K2 the error comes right back.

Also, the error was being displayed right where my main menu was and because i use sh404SEF, this was leading me to believe there was a conflict with the URLs that would have generated duplicate URLs for two separate content items.

Has anyone ran into anything remotely similar? Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Displaying 721 - 740 out of 789 results.