Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Tool for importing exporting items to from K2)

• Alexey
16 May 2016 19:31

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Category: English K2 Community

Hello!
Did your tool supports cyrylic characters?
Please, can you test this file: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69750527/drb.csv

Thank you!
  • Individual IT
29 Apr 2016 05:42
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi,
you should have got an Email with a download link.
Please check your SPAM folder.

I'm not aware of any mails in the last days that I haven't answered yet.
Sorry if I missed your mail.

Please send it again.
  • Drake
29 Apr 2016 02:56

Hello I apologize in advance, I made the purchase but never received any download link or you can enter login and download, nothing ... or at least i dont know where. You help me? I wrote to the author by the contact form, but I have not received a response. seriously I am sorry. Thank you
  • Individual IT
26 Apr 2016 10:24
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

It should work with PHP 5.6 without problems. Its a question of you PHP settings.
Strict Standards messages should not be displayed on a productive system, they are for developers only.
Switch the error reporting in Joomla to simple.
  • Dean
26 Apr 2016 08:29

Looks like its not compatible with PHP 5.6. I went back to 5.4 and there errors went away.
  • Dean
25 Apr 2016 08:44 - 25 Apr 2016 08:48

I recently upgraded to Joomla 3.5.1 and now I am getting these errors. Anyone else getting them?
It happens as soon as I open it from Components/K2 Import. Before trying to import anything.

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2importController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 30

Deprecated: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::upload() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 14

Deprecated: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::export() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 57

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 144

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/models/category.php on line 133

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/tmpl/default.php on line 14

Joomla 3.5.1
PHP 5.6.14
K2 v2.7.0
K2import v 2.4_alpha2
  • Krikor Boghossian
15 Jan 2016 14:48
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic k2import

k2import

• Hisslink
30 Nov 2015 12:51

I'm using K2 v2.4.1 and K2 imort 1.4.1
  • Dean
29 Nov 2015 06:06
  • Individual IT
25 Nov 2015 12:53

please contact me via the contact formular and I can send you the most current development version www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html
  • Dean
24 Nov 2015 05:55

This happens after it uploads the file and tries to import the items.
  • Individual IT
24 Nov 2015 03:16

Is this when you start the extension or when you open an imported item?

could you please post a part of the CSv file
  • Dean
23 Nov 2015 03:08 - 23 Nov 2015 03:11

After months of using this wonderful tool I am now having an issue.
I am moving the K2 items to a new install and am getting this message when importing the csv.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

Joomla 3.4.5
PHP Version 5.4.45
K2 v2.6.9
  • Individual IT
22 Nov 2015 03:39

Hi Hisslink,
Could you please tell me what version of k2 and what version of my tool you are using?
  • Hisslink
19 Nov 2015 15:39

I would like to use this tool for exporting items from an old 1.5 website, but the csv file is empty. Only the first row is filled with info, but none of the K2 items are in the file. What could be the problem?
  • Madeleine McMullin
18 Nov 2015 15:11
Replied by Madeleine McMullin on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi, I already had a / at the beginning but I've realised that there was another mistake in the path. It's uploading fine. Sorry to have wasted your time.
  • Individual IT
18 Nov 2015 13:00

please try to use a / at the beginning so it becomes /home/domainname/public_html/
  • Madeleine McMullin
17 Nov 2015 14:45
Replied by Madeleine McMullin on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi, the path I'm using is home/domainname/public_html/ so should be fine. I've checked it against the products that already have images and it matches, except that the folder that they are kept in is different.
Any other ideas?
  • Individual IT
17 Nov 2015 11:35

Hi Madeleine,
make sure in the CSV file the full path of the images are give. On a UNIX/LINUX system this probably would be something like /home/www/......
  • Madeleine McMullin
16 Nov 2015 18:04

I've tried using the import tool - v2.3 and have managed to upload the items but not the images. I've even downloaded libreoffice specially as I was having so many difficulties. I have the images in a directory on the server and initially managed to upload some, although I needed to open the files to see the images. I've exported the category and then reimported to make sure that the dates are correct and I get the message that the image is not present in the specified location. I've tried uploading them as a zip to import but I just get a timeout when it is trying to import the file as there are a lot of them. Can you help please?
Displaying 101 - 120 out of 442 results.