Keyword

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

More
8 years 5 months ago #149365 by Madeleine McMullin
Replied by Madeleine McMullin on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi, I already had a / at the beginning but I've realised that there was another mistake in the path. It's uploading fine. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #149435 by Hisslink
I would like to use this tool for exporting items from an old 1.5 website, but the csv file is empty. Only the first row is filled with info, but none of the K2 items are in the file. What could be the problem?

More
8 years 5 months ago #149502 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Hi Hisslink,
Could you please tell me what version of k2 and what version of my tool you are using?

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #149512 by Dean
After months of using this wonderful tool I am now having an issue.
I am moving the K2 items to a new install and am getting this message when importing the csv.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

Joomla 3.4.5
PHP Version 5.4.45
K2 v2.6.9
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Dean.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
8 years 4 months ago #149555 by Individual IT
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2
Is this when you start the extension or when you open an imported item?

could you please post a part of the CSv file

More
8 years 4 months ago #149556 by Dean
This happens after it uploads the file and tries to import the items.

• Individual IT
  • Individual IT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Developer of the K2 Import / Export Tool
More
8 years 4 months ago #149603 by Individual IT
please contact me via the contact formular and I can send you the most current development version www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html

More
8 years 4 months ago #149724 by Dean
contact sent..thanks again

More
8 years 4 months ago #149744 by Hisslink
I'm using K2 v2.4.1 and K2 imort 1.4.1

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #153753 by Dean
I recently upgraded to Joomla 3.5.1 and now I am getting these errors. Anyone else getting them?
It happens as soon as I open it from Components/K2 Import. Before trying to import anything.

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2importController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 30

Deprecated: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::upload() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 14

Deprecated: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::export() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 57

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 144

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/models/category.php on line 133

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/tmpl/default.php on line 14

Joomla 3.5.1
PHP 5.6.14
K2 v2.7.0
K2import v 2.4_alpha2
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Dean. Reason: correct k2import version