Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Tool for importing exporting items to from K2)

• Individual IT
27 Aug 2014 18:50
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Category: English K2 Community

Hi,
you will have to increase the memory_limit in your php.ini
  • Marco Cevoli
26 Aug 2014 01:39
Replied by Marco Cevoli on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi,
I've exported a category with 6 items, made some modifications and tried to import the file, but I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/servername/public_html/libraries/legacy/exception/exception.php on line 130

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot
  • Individual IT
18 Aug 2014 10:27
Replied by Individual IT on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Can you please post a part of your file, so I can try to make an import.
  • Juan
14 Aug 2014 23:00

Error after install K2 import extension Joomla3.3.

Hi Krikor

The developer put this link getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/1546-Tool-for-importing--exporting-items-to--from-K2 in support forum the url for reference is:

www.individual-it.net/en/Joomla/View-category.html

Inside K2 Import / Export 1.2 & 2.0 box the support forum link to here ???

Some explanation ?

Juan
  • Saifullah Sammo
14 Aug 2014 19:32
Replied by Saifullah Sammo on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

yes, Indeed. Both the MySQL settings and Open Office File settings are in UTF 8 :|
  • Individual IT
14 Aug 2014 14:52

Please check if your file is saved as UTF 8 and your server and database also run UTF8
  • Saifullah Sammo
14 Aug 2014 00:02
Replied by Saifullah Sammo on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

:( Hi, I have done that. I am importing English and Turkish content using your component.
It works fine English Content. But there are some Turkish character which are like Ğ Ç Ş Ü İ , and this characters can not be imported with this component. Now what to do?
  • Individual IT
12 Aug 2014 10:38

Its not a error it just says I could program stricter. Your Error reporting is very verbose, good for development, bad for usage. Go to System-> Global Configuration->Server and set "Error Reporting" to "Simple"
  • Saifullah Sammo
11 Aug 2014 14:38

Hi,
I am using k2 import component for importing English and Turkish article by Csv format.
but getting a lots of error.
Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ]
K2 Version 2.6.8
some of them are:

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2importController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/controller.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/k2import.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::upload() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method k2importToolbarHelper::export() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 30

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/helper.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 57

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/view.html.php on line 144

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/models/category.php on line 133

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/minaretr/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2import/views/k2import/tmpl/default.php on line 14

Even though i am using the sample csv file format from www.individual-it.net/en/Instructions-fo...mport-Component.html here.

what should i do??
  • Krikor Boghossian
11 Aug 2014 13:53
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 import component Error

K2 import component Error

Hello,

Please post the issue here: getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/1546-Tool-for-importing--exporting-items-to--from-K2 so that the extension's developer can see the issue.
  • Individual IT
11 Aug 2014 10:39

yes, and I've tried several things and send you a reply yesterday.
  • Bryan Chao
11 Aug 2014 08:55
  • Individual IT
10 Aug 2014 19:33

Hi Renzo,
Hits is not imported nor exported. Do you need it urgent? Should not be to hard to implement.
  • Renzo
09 Aug 2014 20:58

Hi,
I have tryed the extension and everything works well.
I only cannot find how to import the field "hits"

Has it been forgotten?

Regards
Renzo
  • Individual IT
08 Aug 2014 19:09

Please make an backup of your database and files and send me a admin user, so I can check
www.individual-it.net/en/kontakt-impressum.html
  • Bryan Chao
07 Aug 2014 15:59
Replied by Bryan Chao on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

>>What version of the extension do you use? com_k2import_2.0_stable.zip dated 5/20/14

>> And is your server running Windows or Linux? Linux

Please check one think for me:
>> When you preparing the import and you are on the screen "K2 Import Tool - associate the fields" do not click "continue" but login into your server via FTP and check what it the content of tmp/k2_import/

It includes the image file and the csv

> Also please check if the path to the tmp folder in the joomla global configuration is correct
yes.
  • Individual IT
07 Aug 2014 15:40

Hmm the CSV seems to be fine and also the image.
What version of the extension do you use? And is your server running Windows or Linux?

Please check one think for me:
When you preparing the import and you are on the screen "K2 Import Tool - associate the fields" do not click "continue" but login into your server via FTP and check what it the content of tmp/k2_import/
Also please check if the path to the tmp folder in the joomla global configuration is correct
  • Bryan Chao
06 Aug 2014 10:46
Replied by Bryan Chao on topic Tool for importing / exporting items to / from K2

Hi,

Ok I managed to import the spreadsheet of data but I cannot get the gallery to upload.

I get this error: row: 1 - save item -
could not copy the file tmp/k2_import/1.jpg

Attached is the zipped file which only includes one item and the adjoining gallery. ideas?
  • Bryan Chao
04 Aug 2014 12:29

Didn't delete. Everyhting is the same. It imports correctly into the new category without changing anything in the file, but once I change something in the item, I cannot import the "new item" back into the original category.
  • Individual IT
01 Aug 2014 19:09

@Bryan Chao. Yes every field including the title. did you delete the categories in the CSV file on in K2

@Roy Kern Thats not a error its just says I could program stricter. Your Error reporting is very verbose, good for development, bad for usage. Go to System-> Global Configuration->Server and set "Error Reporting" to "Simple"
Displaying 181 - 200 out of 442 results.