Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

No images show in frontend, jquery issue?

• Woerdekom Webdesign
  • Woerdekom Webdesign's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 days ago #48123 by Woerdekom Webdesign
No images show in frontend, jquery issue? was created by Woerdekom Webdesign
I bought and installed Simple Image Gallery PRO. No image are show at the frontend, images are present in the backend.
I also bought another image slider from K2, also no images show. Looks like a common issue. Looks like the template is loading its own jquery lib and also SIGPro (and the one from K2 also)

You say in documentation: "Simple Image Gallery PRO utilizes 9 popup engines for ultimate style and compatibility with various frameworks. Included are 2 engines supporting "slideshow" mode and our brand new popup engine SimpleBox (also available to download for free). Proper checks will make sure that Mootools or jQuery are not loaded multiple times. Popup engines utilizing jQuery will download the latest library version minified from the "Google AJAX Libraries API" service, which means faster load times for your website and your gallery.

Looks like a conflict in the jquery loading. How can i fix this???

Link: www.uwsiteinontwikkeling.nl/denz/index.php/home/item/81-mark-johnson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Woerdekom Webdesign
  • Woerdekom Webdesign's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 days ago #48124 by Woerdekom Webdesign
Replied by Woerdekom Webdesign on topic Re: No images show in frontend, jquery issue?
Why is there no support here?

More
12 years 6 days ago #48125 by Katia
Simple Slide plugin is not our plugin....

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)