Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Error message following upload to server

More
16 years 8 months ago #6365 by samh
Hi guys, love this product, but struggling now I have moved my site to my server, all folder shave write permissions, not running anything that should conflict etc, but unknown error:

Warning: opendir(/home/mac1moto/public_html/images/stories/typezr_intro) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mac1moto/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 87

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #6366 by samh
Update:

I checked out the php file, line 71 referred to in the error.

It says:

include_once($mosConfig_absolute_path."/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php");

this file is definately there, permissions set to 644, would this effect anything?

Sam

PS  just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and now getting a different error:

Warning: opendir(/home/mac1moto/public_html/images/stories/typezr_intro) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mac1moto/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 87

Helllp!

More
16 years 8 months ago #6367 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Error message following upload to server
It's obvious that the folder paths are wrong. Please read the instructions carefully.

Go to Mambots >> Site Mambots >> Simple Image Gallery PRO for that.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)