Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

"Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear

• Mark Grottoli
  • Mark Grottoli's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #6682 by Mark Grottoli
"Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear was created by Mark Grottoli
Hi, I just purchased the pro version of Image Gallery Pro and have a minor problem. When I click on an image to display it, it displays fine. The issue is with the text under the picture. I see the nav tip and the caption, however, the text "Showing Image x of y" doesn't appear. I figured out it is because the text is actually in white (on a white background).

Where in the css file, and which css file, should I be modifying to change this colour? I've played around for a while with no luck finding the right variable.

I'm using Slimbox but I am having the problem regardless of which popup engine I use.

Question #2...although I searched the forums and think I found the answer to this, but I want to be sure, is there anyway to automatically have the filename of the photo appear as the caption? I believe the answer to be "no", but this would be a good feature for those that are marketing their photos on-line!

Thanks very much.
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #6683 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: "Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear
I will need a URL for issue 1.

Answer to question #2 is yes, you can show the image filename. Awaiting for URL for more...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Mark Grottoli
  • Mark Grottoli's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #6684 by Mark Grottoli
Replied by Mark Grottoli on topic Re: "Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear
Hi, the URL for my test site is sportsmemories.ca/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=55
If you select the area underneath the caption, you can see that "Showing Image 1 of 3" is actually there.

Regarding displaying the filename, I don't recall reading how to do that. Can you either provide me with a pointer to where that information is or explain please?

Thanks,
Mark

• José Luis Ayala M.
More
16 years 5 months ago #6685 by José Luis Ayala M.
Replied by José Luis Ayala M. on topic Re: "Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear
It is possible to hide "showing image x of y" text?

Thanks
Jos

More
16 years 5 months ago #6686 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: "Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear
@joayala: you need to hack the code

@mg3putt: you don't see that message, because your "navigation tip" text is covering it.
Navigation tip: Hover mouse on top of the right or left side of the image to see the next or previous image respectively or use the right and left arrows.

Pictures courtesy of Sports Memories www.sportsmemories.ca
<b>Photo Gallery</b>

Is too big.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• José Luis Ayala M.
More
16 years 5 months ago #6687 by José Luis Ayala M.
Replied by José Luis Ayala M. on topic Re: "Showing Image x of y" Doesn't Appear
Thanks for your answer Fotis, but... how can I do that? consider that I'm not a developer.

Regards
Jos

• José Luis Ayala M.
More
16 years 5 months ago #6688 by José Luis Ayala M.

@joayala: you need to hack the code

Any clue about how to hack the code to hide "showing image..."?.

Regards
Jos