Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

How can I display next and previous arrows for navigation in Galleria layout?

• yiannis.zip
  • yiannis.zip's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #51432 by yiannis.zip
In a previous question here forum.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro-(plugin)/o-o-to-ki-eo-t-eik-to-galleria-layout/?topicseen I asked if it is possible to set a static width and height to the galleria layout and you told me that this is not possible. Anyway, I delivered the site to the customer where he uploads pictures to a directory and the plugin displays them using the galleria layout. However he told me that the navigation is very difficult because of the height change and because the image thumbnails are at the bottom.
He asked me if it is possible to display next and previous arrows for image navigation, so that he will not have to go down to the page to click on the image thumbnails every time, because this makes the navigation to the images very difficult.
Is it possible to display arrows for next and previous image navigation? If not could you implement this functionality?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #51433 by Céline Militon
I've got the same problem.
The Galleria layout is very nice, but not convenient.... That's too bad !  :'(

More
11 years 2 months ago #51434 by Kent Pletcher
Yes, it would be very nice if you could have only one row of thumbnails with left and right navigation arrows to scroll through the thumbnails.

Is this possible?

More
9 years 11 months ago #55404 by euge001

More
9 years 10 months ago #55548 by Tarun Das
User defined rows and columns with overlay navigation arrows ( next and previous) can be achieved with a simple hack. Without editing or changing a single line of code. Please look at my Test Site page

Joomla! 3.4.3, K2 v2.6.9 (Eagerly waiting for v3)

More
9 years 9 months ago #55828 by madec
Hello,
If it is so simple to change it, that FREE version proposed to in the parameters of the plugin, please, tell us which file to change and which paramaters to change to obtain this result.

Thank you
Magali