Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Not working...please help

• ctf20
  • ctf20's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #7113 by ctf20
Not working...please help was created by ctf20
this is what i'm getting on my page with SIG Pro..

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): requires GD 2.0 or later in /usr211/home/c/t/ctf20/public_html/joomla/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 138

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /usr211/home/c/t/ctf20/public_html/joomla/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 142

Warning: imagefilledrectangle(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /usr211/home/c/t/ctf20/public_html/joomla/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 143

Warning: imagepalettecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /usr211/home/c/t/ctf20/public_html/joomla/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 147

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): requires GD 2.0 or later in /usr211/home/c/t/ctf20/public_html/joomla/mambots/content/plugi...

It goes on like that for a while longer ...

Can someone tell me what is wrong?  i've installed this on other sites with no problem.

if i use the free version will i still have this problem..just read that it is something the hosting company has to install?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 8 months ago #7114 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Not working...please help
Hi there!

As the Warning say
the SIG Pro ( and the free SIG ) needs the GD2 graphic library
to be installed in your server.

Can you please check it out?

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.