Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

sigpro wont work and my email is not answered

• MR P J J NEILSON
  • MR P J J NEILSON's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #7165 by MR P J J NEILSON
sigpro wont work and my email is not answered was created by MR P J J NEILSON
I have just upgraded 1 of my sites to joomla 1.0.13 (providing mountains of frustration) and find that I cannot get sig pro to function properly. It just places the thumbnails and when you click on any it just opens a window with the pic... no slideshow..

It seems this may be a compatability issue and I wonder if there has beeen any upgrades of sig pro to deal with this?

I searched my emails to find I was last upgraded in April and have heard nothing since.

I emailed the company 2 days ago to find out but still have heard nothing and now my client cannot understand how I cannot make her presentation work properly now, when it was fine before the upgrade.

please help your loyal users

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 8 months ago #7166 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: sigpro wont work and my email is not answered
Hi there!

Please, use the forum if you want support about our product!

Can you give us a link to see the problem, please?
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the plugin?
Have you published it?

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.