Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Help - Warning failure to strem error.

• Ryan Mislan
  • Ryan Mislan's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #7190 by Ryan Mislan
Help - Warning failure to strem error. was created by Ryan Mislan
Hi,

I am a new user to this stuff and I just purchased a SIG pro yesterday, when I do a fresh SIG 1.2 pro install and activate the plugin in my the Joomla 1.5 in 1.0 legacy mode I get the following error placed on the front page om my site:

Warning: jw_gallery(/home/graci2/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php) [function.jw-gallery]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/graci2/public_html/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 71

Warning: jw_gallery() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/graci2/public_html/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/graci2/public_html/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 71

I could really use some assistance it determining how to fix this issue, and any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 8 months ago #7191 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Help - Warning failure to strem error.
Hi there!

Well... its really risky to use SIG PRO with Joomla 1.5
As you know, it isn't created for the new Joomla 1.5
but only for the serie Joomla 1.0.x

Also if you use the legacy mode, doen't mean that will play!
The legacy mode doesn't mean that the 1.5 will work exactly like the serie 1.0.x!

Fron the warning message, i can see that the script can't find the file sigpro_engine.php that must be include on the main script.

Check if all the files of the sig pro are on the right folders
and have at least "read" permisions.

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.