Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

PRINT button on images ? Please help

More
16 years 7 months ago #7550 by nish
Can you please ! please help me to add a print button to popup images window, so that viewers can print each image from the Gallery.

May be if you would like to improve next version by adding a PRINT button ON/OFF setting in the administration backend would be even better.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7551 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: PRINT button on images ? Please help
To add a "print" button, we would actually need to create a link to a new empty page containing just the image. Is this what you want?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 7 months ago #7552 by nish
Replied by nish on topic Re: PRINT button on images ? Please help
You click the thumb image---> when it openup the SLIMBOX image, i would like to add the print icon for each image on large version(slimbox).

If there is an alternative, please let me know
Thanks

Nish

More
16 years 7 months ago #7553 by nish
Replied by nish on topic Re: PRINT button on images ? Please help
anyone out there to help?
I am waiting ......and waiting.......and waittttttting
???

More
16 years 7 months ago #7554 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: PRINT button on images ? Please help
The lightbox scripts all use some sort of AJAX to dynamically call an external file (the big image) and display it "on top" of the rest of the content. This image file is actually set as a CSS background image (the "print button" functionality does not print background images by default), so the hacks needed to reproduce what you want are out of the scope of support for SIG Pro.

If you want this done custom for you only, you may contact JoomlaWorks and hire them to do so for you.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)