Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Flickr albums not shown

More
9 years 9 months ago #55841 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Flickr albums not shown
The update that fixes the Flickr issue has been released. Updating to 3.0.6 should solve Flickr integration issues.

@4Bweb
This was a completely different kind of issue and had nothing to do with the SSL Flickr changes. The response is valid. Using the new version and your own API key everything should work properly.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #55855 by hector
Replied by hector on topic Flickr albums not shown
Still have not solved the problem of Flickr albums are not shown, because I see that in the demo page is displayed correctly: demo.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro alguin know how to solve the problems Flickr albums. Somo many affected, I hope answers

More
9 years 9 months ago #55862 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Flickr albums not shown
@hector

Have you read my previous reply? Have you updated Simple Image Gallery Pro to 3.0.6?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #55864 by Anna Petyaeva
Replied by Anna Petyaeva on topic Flickr albums not shown
Get worse. I upgraded my gallery and get this:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in /home/***/***/docs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 325

Warning: fopen(query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?q=SELECT+%2A+FROM+yql.query.multi+WHERE+queries%3D%27SELECT+%2A+FROM+flickr.photosets.info+WHERE+api_key%3D%22d88864e841d92667f9140085432bf165%22+and+photoset_id%3D%2272157645369829852%22%3B+SELECT+%2A+FROM+flickr.photosets.photos%2830%29+WHERE+api_key%3D%22d88864e841d92667f9140085432bf165%22+and+photoset_id%3D%2272157645369829852%22+and+extras%3D%22description%2C+date_upload%2C+date_taken%2C+path_alias%2C+url_sq%2C+url_t%2C+url_s%2C+url_m%2C+url_o%22%27&format=json&env=store%3A%2F%2Fdatatables.org%2Falltableswithkeys&_maxage=3600&callback=) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/***/docs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 325

More
9 years 9 months ago #55868 by hector
Replied by hector on topic Flickr albums not shown
Where can I download the update? I do not see that anywhere, alguin download it now?

More
9 years 9 months ago #55869 by Anna Petyaeva
Replied by Anna Petyaeva on topic Flickr albums not shown
In your download section www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/subscriptions There is already SIG Pro 3.0.6
And my problem was solved by setting php openssl.

More
9 years 9 months ago #55908 by Andrew Paterson
Replied by Andrew Paterson on topic Flickr albums not shown
I'm running Joomla 3.3.1 with SIG Pro 3.0.6. I have also made a new Flickr API key.

Unfortunately the Flickr galleries are still not showing up- www.ss.classcastle-demos.com/portfolio/weddings/item/98-sara-gus.

Everything was working fine...

More
9 years 7 months ago #56254 by paddock
Replied by paddock on topic Flickr albums not shown
Hi,
I have the same problem and I don't know what to do.
Did you solved?
Thanks

• quebone
  • quebone's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #56255 by quebone
Replied by quebone on topic Flickr albums not shown
Yes, I updated SIG pro to the last version and it all went fine.
Good luck!