Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

upgrade to J3.3.6 can't save settings of SigPro

• krmr
  • krmr's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #56539 by krmr
Hi there,
I have SigPro 3.0.4 bought some time ago, installed but with expired subscription.
I encounter a problem saving settings of SigPro after upgrading to Joomla 3.3.6.
Is there a known issue with the new J3.3?

Here are the errors I get when saving settings:
Notice: Undefined variable: loadData in /www/ispacemedia.com/dora/root/administrator/components/com_sigpro/controllers/settings.php on line 40

Fatal error: Class 'ConfigModelForm' not found in /www/ispacemedia.com/dora/root/administrator/components/com_config/model/component.php on line 20

Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #56542 by Lefteris
Hi. Some things have changed in Joomla! API in the recent versions. You need to update Simple Image Gallery Pro to it's latest version ( 3.0.7 currently ). You need an active subscription for this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• krmr
  • krmr's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #56546 by krmr
Thank you for the prompt reply.
Unfortunately it is a client site built long ago, and it is going to be difficult to convince them that they have to pay one more time for the same plugin.
Can I apply corrections myself?
It means classically that any joomla website should plan a budget for renewing subscriptions for extensions with every update of Joomla!?
Asking so that I correct my project estimates myself.

More
9 years 6 months ago #56550 by Lefteris
No, unfortunately, you can't. After all that's the point of the subscriptions.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)