Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Thumbs out of order

• qwiksolve
  • qwiksolve's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 6 months ago #7968 by qwiksolve
Thumbs out of order was created by qwiksolve
Hi I never usually have issues with any of your products, but I am having a tough one with SIG Pro 1.2 it works fine except for the thumbs are out of sequence and I have tried removing the xml declaration and followed the advice of some other posts, but still have the same issue.

I went as far as to change all image names to a,b,c,d,etc but the load differently for all of my European clients. I have tried to replicate the issue on my machines, laptops desk top etc, but cannot replicate the issue. Would you please have a look and see if there is something stupid I am overlooking.

Here is the url ;www.nwofinancials.com/cumbre/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=41

On my machine I see everything fine, but in EU all of the plans are mixed up, they should start with 1a and it shows 1b top left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 6 months ago #7969 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Thumbs out of order
Hi there!

Yeap, its true! Im in EU (Greece) and i saw first the b.jpg!

Can you send me a super admin account to see the issue from the administrator panel
and modify if necessary the files of SIG PRO?!
In PM off course!

Thank you!

I love your site!  ;)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 6 months ago #7970 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Thumbs out of order
This is a joomla related problem. Please open your templates css/template_css.css file and simply add this line:
table.contentpaneopen {width:100%;}

Let me know.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• qwiksolve
  • qwiksolve's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 6 months ago #7971 by qwiksolve
Replied by qwiksolve on topic Re: Thumbs out of order
I tried it, but it just stretched them out further and same order, I also tried resizing and had the same issue. I also have the same issue here on this site www.phitu.com/leah  I am using small thumbs there and tried to table them for size uniformity, but same issue. It is also the same template as this site.

Thanks for your suggestions I need all the help I can get on this one, it is a personal conquest now, can't let a css beat me!  ;)

More
16 years 6 months ago #7972 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Thumbs out of order
When you say "order", do you mean that they do NOT display in alphabetic order? If so, go the plugin's parameters and set ordering to "default".

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---