Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Errors when trying to display gallery

• fletch65
  • fletch65's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 6 months ago #8244 by fletch65
Errors when trying to display gallery was created by fletch65
Hi there - I am having problems geting SIG PRO to work - I've followed all the instructions to the letter and still keep getting the following error message:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/images/stories/temp/2d0af2491b48b548b705c8c70b534c68jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/livingho/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/livingho/public_html/site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro.php on line 285

I get the same message for each picture, then a final line at the bottom that says:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13940 bytes) in /home/livingho/public_html/site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/sigpro_engine.php on line 69

I've browsed through the forums for similar problems, but can't seem to find a solution.

URL for the site is www.livinghorus.com/site/ and the page that the errors occur is the GALLERY page: livinghorus.com/site/content/view/13/26/

This is extremely frustrating! ??? If anyone can help - I'd be most appreciative!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 6 months ago #8245 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Errors when trying to display gallery
Hi my friend!

About the "open_basedir restriction in effect" warning try the solution told here
forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=1266.msg4637#msg4637
and tell me if work for you!  :)

Also, change the line 285
if (file_exists($tempfolder.md5($_images_dir_.$name).$format) && filemtime ($tempfolder.md5($_images_dir_.$name).$format) + $cache_expire_time * 60 > time()) {
to
if (file_exists($tempfolder.md5($_images_dir_.$name).".".$format) && filemtime ($tempfolder.md5($_images_dir_.$name).".".$format) && $cache_expire_time * 60 > time()) {

About the "Fatal error: Allowed memory size" its really strange... Its the first time that someone have this error!
Try to do the rest i said and if continue to have the same Fatal error, report it to me again!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
16 years 6 months ago #8246 by Daniel Tepe
Replied by Daniel Tepe on topic Re: Errors when trying to display gallery
Hi folks,

I´ve had the same "open_basedir restriction in effect" warning an fixed the code in line 285 as you told.

Now it works!
Thanx a lot!  ;D
Daniel

• fletch65
More
16 years 6 months ago #8247 by fletch65
Replied by fletch65 on topic Re: Errors when trying to display gallery
Hi there - thanks for the quick response!

I made the changes as outlined and the "Fatal error: Allowed memory size" problem still existed - so I removed some of the larger pictures from the directory and voila! That seems to have solved the problem. I'll just have to resize the larger pics before uploading them.

However - I'm using a theme called JS_Lunar Eclipse and the lightbox popup doesn't seem to work with this theme. It works with the default theme (rhuk_solarflare_ii). Would there be any simple reason for this?

• fletch65
More
16 years 5 months ago #8248 by fletch65
Replied by fletch65 on topic Re: Errors when trying to display gallery

I'm using a theme called JS_Lunar Eclipse and the lightbox popup doesn't seem to work with this theme. It works with the default theme (rhuk_solarflare_ii). Would there be any simple reason for this?

Hello?

Does anyone have a solution for this? I need to get this working with this template and if I can't, then perhaps I need to be refunded??

>:(

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 5 months ago #8249 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Errors when trying to display gallery
Try to use the others popup engines as Lytebox or Greybox
that don't use the mootools js library.

Probably the template JS_Lunar Eclipse use some javascript the have conflicts with the lightbox js.

As i said, try to use the others engines
and make a search at the forum about this template and about the mootools problem.

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)