Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

All that Extra Spacing between thumbnails

More
16 years 5 months ago #8909 by nc3d
I created a gallery and the thumbnails popped right up on my website.  Unfortunately, there is lots and lots of unwanted, extra space that appears between the thumbnails, and seemingly no way of modifying how much space is used to separate them.  I have tinkered around with the thumbnail hight and width in SIG Mambot parameters, the CSS and by assigning specific galleries specific settings. 

The thumbnails show up as if in a table, but after sifting through piles of code, I can't find any table (or anything at all) that is controlling this.  I've seen galleries out there that seem to have it right.  Has anyone solved this problem? 

I did search the forum to see if this issue has come up before.  Didn't spot anything that quite did the trick.. if so, a link would be dandy.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #8910 by Nicola Winzer
Replied by Nicola Winzer on topic Re: All that Extra Spacing between thumbnails
I had the same problem and saw in Firebug that SIGP always adds 10px to the given width of the thumbnail. So I played around with the width and height of the thumbnails until it worked out. Sorry I cannot remember how exactly I did it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.