Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Cropping around the images

• jhonan
  • jhonan's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 5 months ago #8927 by jhonan
Cropping around the images was created by jhonan
When I click an image to display it, I notice about 10 pixels are cropped off the image (perhaps these are being used for the border?, I'm not sure)

In somes cases this causes a problem when there is text within the image that needs to be seen. I've tried extending the image canvas 10px at the bottom, but it doesn't seem to help (the text near the bottom or sides of the image is being cropped)

Any ideas how I can crop these images in order to make sure all the text around the edges is displayed? Or any other workarounds for this? Thanks.

Url Here

Click on any of the images from the bottom of the page, you'll see the cropped off text effect I'm talking about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jhonan
More
16 years 5 months ago #8928 by jhonan
Replied by jhonan on topic Re: Cropping around the images
Bump.

Any ideas?

• jhonan
More
16 years 5 months ago #8929 by jhonan
Replied by jhonan on topic Re: Cropping around the images
I'll try rewording this question, perhaps I'm not being clear enough;

If I have a 640x480 image, to what pixel dimensions should I resize it to to ensure that SIP Pro displays the whole image (edge-to-edge) when it's clicked on?