Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

replacing thumbnails with my custom ones

• devign
  • devign's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 5 months ago #9311 by devign
Hi,

We are new to simple gallery pro, and just bought our copy yesterday.

This is the site we are working on www.tmysterie.be it's for a client of us, we know its pretty ugly but thats what the client wishes of design and layout  ;)

The question we have, you see the different photo's, since they gave us different sizes, the tumbnails created are like the big image (rectangular and square) What we like to have is that all the thumbnails are square shaped so we get a nice lineup. We could adjust the original pictures but we would rather replace the thumbs with our custom thumbs.
I read in the forum that we have to be aware of the thumbnaming.
Were are the thumbs images stored so we could replace them or is there another solution to fix this problem ?

Also how can i  change the white border to a smaller grey border around the thumbs ?

tx for the help !!!!
:-[

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 5 months ago #9312 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: replacing thumbnails with my custom ones
Hi my friend!

Take a look at this thread where we have the same discussion!

Also at the next version of SIG Pro will have the option to create the thumbs, making the resize, respect the width of the original photo.
And with than anyone will get a nice lineup of the thumbs!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.