Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problem with Thumbs and large image opening

• thehive
  • thehive's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 5 months ago #9325 by thehive
Hi
Ive just purchased SIGPro having similar probs that I had with SIG. My thumbs dont show except for "Click Image to Open"

See here:http://hotelenterprize.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=77
Also when I click it opens in a separate page. I went to the temp folder and changed permissions to 777 and thumbs appear with no shadows etc and still pop open in a new page.

I installed SIG on another site (on the same server the other ay and all worked fantastically first time. Cant seem to solve the problem on this site...any suggestions

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 5 months ago #9326 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Problem with Thumbs and large image opening
Hi my friend!

Well, when i try to access directly the thumb
http://hotelenterprize.net/images/stories/temp/5025ed9991be91d4ad0a42c6ba0c43d3.jpg
the server return me

You don't have permission to access /images/stories/temp/5025ed9991be91d4ad0a42c6ba0c43d3.jpg on this server

that mean that the folder and the images must have at least 644 or 777 permissions!

About the "open at new window" issue, have you tried the other popup engine like Lytebox or Greybox that don't use the mootools library?
If you change it to that, you steel have the same problem?

If yes, send me a PM with a s.administrator account to check out the files!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.