Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG mootools popup display works...SIG Pro doesn't...Help?

• Gerald Sommers
  • Gerald Sommers's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 5 months ago #9379 by Gerald Sommers
I decided to purchase SIG Pro today after using (successfully) SIG on several sites... I've test-installed SIG Pro on two Joomla! 1.0.x sites on different servers. The only configuration that works properly is Greybox. The others simply pop-up the linked large image in a new window (IE6 &7, Firefox)...Can anyone point me in the right direction? What am I missing?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 5 months ago #9380 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: SIG mootools popup display works...SIG Pro doesn't...Help?
Hi my friend!

Usually, if the SIG PRO coexist with some other module/mambot that use the same javascript library in the same page, stop to work correctly!

The popup engines of SIG PRO, like Greybox or Lytebox use some others js libraries, as JQuery and don't have problem with the other mootools scripts!

Can you give us a link to see the issues?

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.