Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

SIG to SIG pro error

More
16 years 4 months ago #9498 by Trep
SIG to SIG pro error was created by Trep
Hey guys Great product,
  I had a friend send me a link to your site after he heard of my troubles trying to implement RokZoom from rocketheme. I installed the free version and the mambot works fine. I decided I wanted to go ahead a pony up for the Pro and uninstall ed the free version and installed the Pro version and it seems to have stopped working.

I have tried each of the engines as others have suggested and each did not work. I have tried with Firefox and IE7. I uninstall ed and went back to the free version and it works again. Currently pro is installed.

Once this is resolved I also need to see about not having them line up vertically, but I see a sticky that should help resolve that.

Site: www.wow-boc.com

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 4 months ago #9499 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: SIG to SIG pro error
Hi my friend!

Usually, the conflict exist cause both RokZoom and some engines of SIG Pro use the js library mootools.
It is really strange that you still have tha same problem, using the others engine ( Lytebox, Greybox ) that don't use the mootools library!

Send me please a s.administrator account to check the files!

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.